Kelly Hoppen

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dame Fondacox

Registered Shopper
Just been watching her on Celebrity Fantasy Homes. She was looking for a countryside, weekend retreat in Oxfordshire with a 'small budget' of £3million. She saw four properties, only one of which was 'remotely her' but on second inspection, the bedrooms were too small. The search continues as she's 'determined to find a country retreat within the next few months'. Perhaps if she sells a few more of her lamps she'll be able to up her budget.

Oh I know but the faux silk throw which was KH's last TSV is pretty fab and not too pricey either. To be honest I've become rather beige in the bedroom since hitting the BIG 60 so it suits me sister!

Oh I know but the faux silk throw which was KH's last TSV is pretty fab and not too pricey either. To be honest I've become rather beige in the bedroom since hitting the BIG 60 so it suits me, sister!

funnily enough was watching an old Escape To The Country earlier today - the "mystery house", our presenter told us, belonged to an interior designer...I was mildly interested as to who that might be and lo & behold, there were buttoned cushions everywhere, so I thought of Kelly H and wondered if it might possibly be hers - it was in the Cotswolds, and if she's got £3M to spend on one, this was going for a song at about £600,000..!

Actually, the bedrooms weren't too small she was just saying that.

The neighbours are lovely and have done nothing to upset me whilst I've been living here so I was happy to listen to their pleas and sell to someone else.:sun:

A modest home in Oxfordshire ? I know just the place but not sure it's up for sale ..... Blenheim Palace

I find homes of 'interior designers' pretty scary. Hardly "homes", they look like rooms with well placed furniture - like a shop show room. They dont look lived in and I would find it a daunting experience just to sit in a chair. My home is the complete opposite, a mish mash of furniture and accessories and 2 dogs in situ, yet visitors never want to leave and always say there is plenty of interesting things to look at. BUT BUT BUT Oh how I would LOVE cream carpets ! just once in my lifetime !!!!!

Latest posts

Back