Kim & Co Fashion TSV 25/06/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They want how much? I know tsv's are usually not great value...but that takes the biscuit. I thought Ruth's dress at its full price of £62 was bad enough..and they're saying that you'd be expected to pay nearly £70 for a t.shirt? What ****** planet?!!!

Yes the justification of the TSV saving by saying you would normally be expected to pay £65 plus postage does absolutely nothing to convince me to grab this TSV

And in comparison Kim has done two piece linen sets of vest tops with a cardigan and long sleeve tunics with slightly longer cardigans plus long sleeve tunics with waistcoats.

From what I recall the QVC full prices were very similar but for a whole lot more..... so this short sleeve top with under vest in comparison to those is very poor value.

They want how much? I know tsv's are usually not great value...but that takes the biscuit. I thought Ruth's dress at its full price of £62 was bad enough..and they're saying that you'd be expected to pay nearly £70 for a t.shirt? What ****** planet?!!!
2 pieces remember!!

That is a lot of money for something that looks awful. Can't wait to see it on the models. It's been a long time since I bought any of Kim's clothes and yet I used to buy them all the time years ago. No longer my thing with all the garish prints and sweaty fabric and too similar to NL/RN/Renee/Antthony and others.

CC

Gosh it’s not any better in real life. I’d expect to get this in a low grade market stall for under a tenner, get it home and realise how awful it is and bin it’s because it is too awful for the charity shop.

That is a lot of money for something that looks awful. Can't wait to see it on the models. It's been a long time since I bought any of Kim's clothes and yet I used to buy them all the time years ago. No longer my thing with all the garish prints and sweaty fabric and too similar to NL/RN/Renee/Antthony and others.

CC
'Like we've said in the past, they all go to the same one-stop warehouse for the same cutting patterns and fabrics.

I think we are really being hammered now on prices - in most things, I've noticed that supermarket prices are also on the 'up'. So I reckon suppliers and retailers are taking advantage of the C virus, but it will all come crashing down on them when there will be little money around if a lot of jobs are on the line.

QVC fashion has noticeably increased even before lockdown, and as for Kimmy, I get the impression she is just churning out 'stuff' without very much design thought, as its all been very much of a muchness this past year with the same old jumpsuits and horrendously printed tops.

I MUST learn to read full descriptions !!!! I though 2 PIECE meant the trousers and the top !!! I think I've developed word blindness and read what I think I see, duh !

I still thought it was that when the tsv show started as the models were in matching trousers, and then the show began 'proper', and then the penny dropped. This makes the price even WORSE !

Maybe it's because clothes aren't selling so well because of the prices, so next time they order less stock, and less stock means more expense since they're not ordering in bulk, so they have to put the prices up, then they don't sell so they have to order less next time so the prices go up, then they don't sell ........

To me the tsv looks like something you could get in say Bon Marche or somewhere similar for about £20, and not sure why Kim has gone so dark with the hair, it looked much softer and kinder on her in the lighter shade she had

I
I must be a total slattern then 'cause I have no qualms about taking the bins out in my dressing gown.(it's not far and I do check the coast is clear!) I have also been known to go along to the paper shop wearing my pj's although I always make sure that I have a long coat on over the top, and tuck them into boots...because I do occasionally have the odd day where I can't be bothered to get dressed. I'll be honest though I do feel a bit "grubby" as the day wears on and generally end up in the bath or having a shower. I work hard, I keep myself clean but on the odd day I'll let it slip..judge all you like, it's up to you. Though having said that, there's no way I'd take a child to school or visit a supermarket in my nightdress or pj's. I would also like to say that I would not pay good money for "that look" 'cause to me that's not a "look"...fair enough there's pj's and there's clothes that are old and worn and only good to slop around the house in. If I'm treating myself to something new, even if it's a casual garment..it's got to be something that looks casual and not like I've found it in a rubbish skip....If it ends up looking that way fine and I'll either chuck it, or keep it for days indoors. That tsv in grey looks like it came out of a rubbish skip and no doubt it'll be ridiculously over priced!
I've popped out to the bin when it has been put out for collection in my dressing gown Merryone,as long as nobody is about.
We live near our hospital and it's surprising the number of people who come to the hospital in dressing gowns and slippers. The first time I saw one on the bus I couldn't believe my eyes. We have a M&S and Costa in the hospital and when we have gone there (pre Covid),loads of patients underneath the no smoking sign, smoking,many attached to drips. Then there are the staff who are on the paths outside,sitting on walls,smoking. Now some of these are catering as they are wearing hair nets, plus quite a few nurses do the same. Now I am not a smoker myself and I know you can't stop people from smoking but surely it is not hygienic to sit on filthy seats and walls in uniforms and then go back to work.

To me the tsv looks like something you could get in say Bon Marche or somewhere similar for about £20, and not sure why Kim has gone so dark with the hair, it looked much softer and kinder on her in the lighter shade she had
Debenhams have some tops £10 and under in the sale. I bought a couple of tops from Tui a few weeks ago that look a lot nicer, imo and cost less than half that price including postage.

I'm not a huge Bon Marche fan but they have/had a shop in Gala and I've been in there. The quality is really good and it's not all the super stretchy sweaty fabric, they do a lot of cotton/mix. Kim has lost her way IMO and the prices for very poor looking clothes are just stupid. Saw a top I vaguely liked but £42 and a fiver postage? I don't like it that much.

CC

Latest posts

Back