Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kim & Co Croco Pleather Trousers with Pockets TSV 01/10/20

Petite

Regular

Tall

QVC Price £44.50
Todays Special Value Price £35.98
P&P £3.95

These trousers from Kim & Co are crafted from Croco Pleather and feature a flattering and relaxed tapered leg, functional pockets and an elasticated waistband. Comfortable, versatile and oh-so stylish, these trousers are a great addition to your transitional wardrobe, taking you from day to night and from autumn to winter in a breeze.

Rock the croc - with a smooth and stretchy leather-look finish, plus a breathable texture inside, Croco Pleather is a way to introduce on-trend faux leather into your wardrobe while still maintaining a relaxed feel. It's also easy to care for, so you can be confident that it'll look great with every wear.

Dress up or dress down - these trousers make a fashionable base for numerous ensembles. To achieve the height of A/W daytime glamour, team with an over-sized jumper and add a pair of white trainers. Heading out for the evening? Swap the jumper for a fitted shirt or blouse and accessorise with statement jewellery and some heels.

Colour crazy - take your pick from a palette of six sophisticated shades, with something to suit every taste. If neutrals are your thing, you can't go wrong with Black, Pewter, Stone or Cognac. But for some seasonal colour, try Navy or Aubergine.

• 95% polyester, 5% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Black
  • Navy
  • Pewter
  • Cognac
  • Stone
  • Aubergine

Garment measurements:

• Waist: XS: 63.5cm (25"), S: 68.9cm (27"), M: 73.7cm (29"), L: 78.7cm (31"), XL: 83.8cm (33"), 2XL: 91.4cm (36"), 3XL: 99.1cm (39")
  • Hip: XS: 91.4cm (36"), S: 96.5cm (38"), M: 101.6cm (40"), L: 106.7cm (42"), XL: 111.8cm (44"), 2XL: 119.4cm (47"), 3XL: 127cm (50")
  • Inseam (all sizes): 73.7cm (29")

All measurements are approximate

Must be stuck for ideas :confused:
Basically this QVC TSV business has run its course its a complete joke no longer for 24 hours, no longer kept secret to the launch, no longer a new item that is kept to that TSV period. Doesn’t fill the brief that was designed to fit into. All these repeated items that are named a TSV why not bring them as a sale bargain item sell till sold. If Q are so convinced these items will sell they will use the time to bring items that need that time. Stop keeping with the silly TSV pretences it’s become boring with the hood wick of the customer

Last edited:
Not for me. I know they're popular but I wouldn't pay 36p for them never mind £36. I just can't wear shiny fabrics.

CC

It beats me why anyone would want to wear anything leather that isn't a jacket, footwear, or a handbag. Obvious biker's leathers are a practicality, and I totally get that, but for fashion unless its a showy leather dress or trousers to go out clubbing...it is not a comfortable fabric to wear on a casual everyday basis, it doesn't hang nicely and imo doesn't actually look very nice. It baffles me even more why anyone would spend good money on "plasticky pleather fabric" to try and achieve that look. They're all at it....Kim, Ruth, Gok and I'm sure a lot of the others are..It does NOT look edgy...It looks desparate. The leather look goes in and out of fashion, and the when the youngsters wear it...yeah it looks ok, but they would look better in something else...It's certainly not something that needs to be brought into the mainstream as an every day classic for us oldies lol! I wouldn't wear those trousers if they were given to me, not even for a dare..and I most certainly wouldn't part with £40.

I cant ever remember seeing 'youngsters' wearing leather trousers. They've been generally the domain of well off middle aged women on the Continent with a good figure trying to recapture their yooof. Middle aged British women are a different animal and just look stoooopid in them. Aside from which they are just a 'standing only' garment, I've seen someone sit down in leather trousers, and they look like a crinkle crisp.

The pleather look whether its a biker jacket, trousers or skirts, looks what it is. ..... faux.

Can’t remember the last time I bought Kim garment . This won’t change my mind.
I used to work with a middle aged lady who turned up in leather trousers one day nothing like what she usually wore. They looked OK but I kept wondering how you clean them.

Just watching J.R. On the Kim&co presentation and she is wearing the TSV. She looks ridiculous in those trousers they are baggy and just awful and if I was considering buying them (I’m not) it would put me off completely.

Just watching J.R. On the Kim&co presentation and she is wearing the TSV. She looks ridiculous in those trousers they are baggy and just awful and if I was considering buying them (I’m not) it would put me off completely.
I've just checked out the footage, and if it's the pewter ones she's wearing, I'd not say she looks ridiculous in them, just as though she's thrown on any old thing to cover herself up...I very much doubt if it's an outfit she'd wear outside of the studio. They do nothing for her, but to be fair...I've yet to see anyone modelling who looks good in them. The style is baggy and shapeless, the material is appalling and as for the colours, even the black doesn't look great (and you can't usually go wrong with black). Now she did look ridiculous in the MW tunic a couple of weeks ago. I wouldn't consider buying these even if they were free! If you really want a pair of leather trousers..buy a pair!

Can’t remember the last time I bought Kim garment . This won’t change my mind.
I used to work with a middle aged lady who turned up in leather trousers one day nothing like what she usually wore. They looked OK but I kept wondering how you clean them.

Sadly, I do. It was late last year, and it was a paisley knee length dress, and it was cheap as chips in clearance and it's actually really lovely, despite being polyester/elastane. I've bought a few Kim items in my time and I've been happy with all of them...down to just two now, don't plan to buy any more, from Kim or anyone for that matter. I think my problem is, being someone who loathes shopping for clothes, seeing something online, I'll just click and hope for the best. I'm happy now with the clothes I've got, I've got something for every occasion, including the bin run, and I'd be happy not to every have to buy another item of clothing ever again. I've been strictly one in, one out for a while now, so it would take something absolutely spectacular to make me change my mind or make me get rid of something else to make room for it. These trousers don't even come close. The shittier (sorry) the clothes, the better, 'cause it gives us a good laugh.

For me, the best thing I have bought from Kim was many years ago. She came up with the idea of (mid calf) leggings with a micro skirt over the top. For me it was the best idea ever - and surprised no-one had come up with the idea before. I bought them in black, blue and a khaki. They're ideal for wearing with a shorter top that doesn't cover the bum (what does the word 'tush' actually mean ? its BUM ), and I still wear them, so they've lasted the test of time.

Latest posts

Back