Kim & Co TSV 01/10/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I hate some of these Americanisms! Tush or tushie as the American guests insist on saying is horrible! I remember many years ago , I think it was Lennie, kept saying ‘fanny pack’ much to the horror of the presenter!🙀

Yes, it was from Lennie that I first heard the word 'tush', and I wondered what the hell he was on about !

I've noticed that people have started saying - "reaching out to...." instead of 'getting in touch.....", and another is " a bunch of......" instead of "a lot of .......". Then there is "train station" rather than "railway station".

I thought it was bad enough with 'you guys', but we're having to deal with a lot more now.

Yes, it was from Lennie that I first heard the word 'tush', and I wondered what the hell he was on about !

I've noticed that people have started saying - "reaching out to...." instead of 'getting in touch.....", and another is " a bunch of......" instead of "a lot of .......". Then there is "train station" rather than "railway station".

I thought it was bad enough with 'you guys', but we're having to deal with a lot more now.
No no, no! I swear to god the next time a git calls me “guy” I’m going to pull my knickers down and ask him/her to inspect my non guy bits.

Just looking at an advert for Cotton Traders - is that Butler & Wilson Ali ? Quite a prominent role in the advert both in magazines and on their site - does that mean no more Q?
Ali does a lot of modelling, t v adverts, and photo shoots. All the models are probably freelance so would take whatever they can get. Tiff also appears on all sorts of things, also Gerri, and mom and daughter combo Jane and Catherine. I should think QVC is a nice regular little earner for them!

Tiff has appeared in everything from cruise holidays / night time sleep drops / walk in showers / funeral insurance - always with the same sickly smile. I think the advertisers have library shots that they pull out to suit a particular product, so the generic pic of Tiff on a bike has been used countless times.

I know they all do adverts but it’s usually stock photos (remember where Beulah was used in magazines after her death ) this one had a video and was very up to date, more top 10 rather than bottom 100.

It is Ali and she looks better in the TV ad Cotton Trader clothes than most of Qs.
Pointed her out to Hubby he said he didn’t know it was the same model as the one in the advert appeared happy and was smiling, that she looks so miserable on Q.
Was so glad he‘d noticed was thinking it was only me that was thinking she looked so sick to the back teeth modelling at Q, as no one on here had commented.

Ali is a lovely looking woman,I once saw her in the BW shop when he was in South Molton St. I think it is the model who did the Vanish ads. who does some of the skin care shows,always looks to me as though she is scrubbing her skin like she would a floor.Sorry never remember their names!

saw Ali on the underground platform I said hi and she beamed back and waved a lovely smiley lady

Also was dressed by Simon Wilson in the south Molton shop he is so funny ...bought this elaborately beaded skirt all black inc all the embellishments beautiful. wear it with a t shirt or fitted jumper in the winter its my mega favourite going out outfit

Anne Dawson has just popped up on a charity begging advert, asking us to leave our money to the Red Cross in our will.( Apparently she already has!)⚰️

Latest posts

Back