Kim & Co TSV 09/05/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don`t know where they get their prices from for what is essentially a bog standard vest top with cardi. Not particularly stylish, what I`d call an item for everyday wear, nothing special about either the design, the fabric or the colours and they make out it`s a bargain at 50 quid including delivery.
I was in Matalan yesterday and they had some lovely vests, tops, cardis, skirts etc etc for much less money I bought 2 lovely cotton/viscose midi skirts and 3 lace trimmed vest tops also viscose mix (same as the tsv)and it was £48 in total.
If Q insists on charging such high prices then they at least need to ensure the quality, design and sizing make items worth the high price. Sadly in recent times this has been an epic fail on Q`s part and more and more clothing tsv`s are either failing to sell or having dreadful reviews.

Yes, Bruscilla/Drusilla whatever, had her hair plastered down and tied in a bun.

This fabric maybe 'new' to her range, but lots of summer tops are made in the light and quite see through material. I know, because I had some, BUT it snags easily on jewellery so beware.

Too much money for what it is. Looks ok on the thin models, but tends to accentuate how big you are on the plus size models, and being a tall size 20 I want the illusion of being smaller not larger.

Didn’t even bother with the launch or this mornings show. Had a quick look at the online video flipping heck it looks like something you’d pop on with a pair of PJ bottoms for lounging around the house. In fact like one of those sets Carole Hochman would have done ages ago with the shelf bra.

I heard Kimmy trot out her couture line this a.m.No Kim couture is at the V&A museum at the moment under the name of Christian Dior.Your operatives are feeding fabric through a machine which has been set up for the fabric and operation, little skill required of the human kind.

Didn’t even bother with the launch or this mornings show. Had a quick look at the online video flipping heck it looks like something you’d pop on with a pair of PJ bottoms for lounging around the house. In fact like one of those sets Carole Hochman would have done ages ago with the shelf bra.

Aha, yes and I've got two of those Carole Hochman sets with the cardi, 100% cotton and I've had them years. They are still very wearable but we don't see any of the pretty sets from CH anymore, it's all fuddy duddy stuff.

CC

Latest posts

Back