154.7 KB · Views: 102
Kim & Co Brazil Jersey Printed Wide Leg Twist Front Jumpsuit

QVC Price £74.00
Todays Special Value Price £58.96
P&P £5.95

Regular

Petite

Description​

Playful, on-trend and effortless, this jumpsuit from Kim & Co is the perfect addition to your summer wardrobe. Whether you take it on holiday or flaunt it on staycation, the all-over print is sure to turn heads, while the elegant wide-leg design and twist front are incredibly flattering for all body shapes - you'll look (and feel) amazing! Just team it with a light jacket or a bolero to complete the look.

Your summer staple - whatever the occasion, be it a garden party or a barbecue, this jumpsuit is an instant winner. It couldn't be easier to keep cool through summer in this sleeveless piece, and if there's a slight chill in the air, just throw on a cardigan or a denim jacket. Team it with sandals, boots or trainers for a variety of looks.

Feeling amazing - get that confidence boost from looking great and feeling flawless with this figure-flattering style. It features a V-neckline at the front and back, as well as a stylish twist front and fitted bodice. Plus, it's even got pockets to keep your essentials handy!

Pick your jumpsuit - available in five colourways, it's time to select your style this summer. Opt for Navy/White or Navy/Green for a darker shade, or choose Turquoise/Pink, Camel/Ecru or Papaya/Turquoise for a splash of colour.

• Regular fit
  • Shirring at front shoulder
  • 95% polyester, 5% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:
  • Navy/White
  • Navy/Green
  • Turquoise/Pink
  • Camel/Ecru
  • Papaya/Turquoise

Just flicked on to Kim and Co to have a look at the TSV. Omg 😲, what on earth does Michael Murphy look like? He's wearing the same birkenstock type sandals in white patent croc, the same as Jenny Blackwell!! With a suit jacket. What a plonker😂

Just flicked on to Kim and Co to have a look at the TSV. Omg 😲, what on earth does Michael Murphy look like? He's wearing the same birkenstock type sandals in white patent croc, the same as Jenny Blackwell!! With a suit jacket. What a plonker😂
A really bad, uncoordinated outfit. And yet, he's spouting non stop fashion advice to us. The Birkis would look wrong on him even if he wore them with shorts.

Six quid P&P????. So that makes the price just a few pence under £65. Ridiculous!
Selling like hot cakes, it seems. That's exactly how you'd feel wearing this polyester creation.

There's a lot to like about Kim's clothes. They wash up nicely, keep their shape, don't bobble or fade, and above all do not require ironing. I have two of her dresses and I love them, but I bought them a long time ago before her prices skyrocketed. The main problem with her stuff (apart from the silly prices and the even sillier postage charges) is that they're absolutely no good for summer. Ok it doesn't get that hot too often in this country but when it does, even a cotton t shirt and shorts feels too much, so how anyone could bear to walk around in heavy polyester all day in a heatwave is beyond me!
I've also noticed that Kim is creeping into Michele Hope/Marla Wynne territory in putting out mundane basics such as vest tops in every blinking colour under the sun and of course charging the earth for them!

A really bad, uncoordinated outfit. And yet, he's spouting non stop fashion advice to us. The Birkis would look wrong on him even if he wore them with shorts.

Selling like hot cakes, it seems. That's exactly how you'd feel wearing this polyester creation.
Miceal link? Anyone???

I wouldn't wear a jumpsuit (too small and round, lol) neither woud I pay just under £65 for a bit of polyester, plenty people seem to love them, and will buy anything with the Kim&Co name.

I own one. Its a light linen plain coral from Sahara, and is a dream to wear. But poly/elastene, naaah ! although I know a lot of people love them, they're not for me.

Where is Kim anyway? Obviously not been over in the last couple of years, but we have still seen her jumping about and knocking the dog off that podium, enthusing about her latest creation over in Montreal, but now no Kim, no dog and no auntie (who is just as batty) for the last couple of tsv's.

There's a lot to like about Kim's clothes. They wash up nicely, keep their shape, don't bobble or fade, and above all do not require ironing. I have two of her dresses and I love them, but I bought them a long time ago before her prices skyrocketed. The main problem with her stuff (apart from the silly prices and the even sillier postage charges) is that they're absolutely no good for summer. Ok it doesn't get that hot too often in this country but when it does, even a cotton t shirt and shorts feels too much, so how anyone could bear to walk around in heavy polyester all day in a heatwave is beyond me!
I've also noticed that Kim is creeping into Michele Hope/Marla Wynne territory in putting out mundane basics such as vest tops in every blinking colour under the sun and of course charging the earth for them!
I've a lovely grey crepe dress and a strappy top with matching skirt from years ago. They are both lightweight ,pack easy and never crease or need ironing. I don't think the price for them all was anywhere near this hideous jumpsuit.

Merryone is spot on. Kim's clothes are no good as summer wear. Saying that, its not only Kim & Co, but all the brands that manufacture in poly/elastene. This includes most of the catalogues. I had a Summer Sale edition of the Kaleidoscope club book, and practically all their dresses are poly/elastene.

This fabric does not recycle .......... Just Googled this......

Q... Can elastane be recycled?
As elastane is generally blended with other fibres its use in fabrics also makes them more difficult to recycle. Avoiding elastane may be possible through fabric construction to give stretch without the need for its elasticity but innovative, more sustainable, alternatives are also on the market.

Q.. Does elastane biodegradable ?
In addition, garments made with elastane fabric are not biodegradable.

Kim & Co Brazil Jersey Printed Wide Leg Twist Front Jumpsuit

QVC Price £74.00
Todays Special Value Price £58.96
P&P £5.95

Regular

Petite

Description​

Playful, on-trend and effortless, this jumpsuit from Kim & Co is the perfect addition to your summer wardrobe. Whether you take it on holiday or flaunt it on staycation, the all-over print is sure to turn heads, while the elegant wide-leg design and twist front are incredibly flattering for all body shapes - you'll look (and feel) amazing! Just team it with a light jacket or a bolero to complete the look.

Your summer staple - whatever the occasion, be it a garden party or a barbecue, this jumpsuit is an instant winner. It couldn't be easier to keep cool through summer in this sleeveless piece, and if there's a slight chill in the air, just throw on a cardigan or a denim jacket. Team it with sandals, boots or trainers for a variety of looks.

Feeling amazing - get that confidence boost from looking great and feeling flawless with this figure-flattering style. It features a V-neckline at the front and back, as well as a stylish twist front and fitted bodice. Plus, it's even got pockets to keep your essentials handy!

Pick your jumpsuit - available in five colourways, it's time to select your style this summer. Opt for Navy/White or Navy/Green for a darker shade, or choose Turquoise/Pink, Camel/Ecru or Papaya/Turquoise for a splash of colour.

• Regular fit
  • Shirring at front shoulder
  • 95% polyester, 5% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:
  • Navy/White
  • Navy/Green
  • Turquoise/Pink
  • Camel/Ecru
  • Papaya/Turquoise
Ordered two sizes. For some reasom Kim keeos changing her dimensions so more difficult to buy her range.

Latest posts

Back