• Kim TSV 5.jpg
    Kim TSV 5.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 189
Kim & Co Deluxe Denim Zip Front Collar Jacket
Item Number: 188120
QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £45.98
P&P £4.95

This long-sleeved denim jacket from Kim & Co features a pointed collar, a zip fastening down the centre and a flattering front princess seam detail. Made from a soft cotton mix fabric, this chic jacket is ready to be layered over almost anything for a cool finish to your spring and summer ensembles.

Easy, relaxed style - the turn back cuffs on this jacket means you can wear the sleeves rolled up or down, giving the design a fashionable, casual feel and making it ideal for pairing with your everyday wardrobe as well as giving a laid-back edge to smarter dresses and jumpsuits.

A colour for everyone - choose from six sensational shades including timeless, sophisticated Indigo, Stone or Ecru. Prefer a pop of colour? Go for fabulous brights to perfectly complement your warmer weather outfits with Bright Pink, Yellow or Emerald Green.

• 73% cotton, 23% polyester, 4% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Indigo
  • Stone
  • Ecru
  • Bright Pink
  • Yellow
  • Emerald Green

Garment measurements:

• Chest: XS: 88.9cm (35"), S: 93.9cm (37"), M: 99.1cm (39"), L: 104.1cm (41"), XL: 109.2cm (43"), 2XL: 118cm (46"), 3XL: 124.5cm (49")
  • Length: XS: 57.2cm (22.5"), S: 57.9cm (22.8"), M: 58.3cm (23"), L: 59.1cm (23.3"), XL: 59.6cm (23.5"), 2XL: 61cm (24"), 3XL: 62.2cm (24.5")

All measurements are approximate

Kim & Co Deluxe Denim Zip Front Collar Jacket
Item Number: 188120
QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £45.98
P&P £4.95

This long-sleeved denim jacket from Kim & Co features a pointed collar, a zip fastening down the centre and a flattering front princess seam detail. Made from a soft cotton mix fabric, this chic jacket is ready to be layered over almost anything for a cool finish to your spring and summer ensembles.

Easy, relaxed style - the turn back cuffs on this jacket means you can wear the sleeves rolled up or down, giving the design a fashionable, casual feel and making it ideal for pairing with your everyday wardrobe as well as giving a laid-back edge to smarter dresses and jumpsuits.

A colour for everyone - choose from six sensational shades including timeless, sophisticated Indigo, Stone or Ecru. Prefer a pop of colour? Go for fabulous brights to perfectly complement your warmer weather outfits with Bright Pink, Yellow or Emerald Green.

• 73% cotton, 23% polyester, 4% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Indigo
  • Stone
  • Ecru
  • Bright Pink
  • Yellow
  • Emerald Green

Garment measurements:

• Chest: XS: 88.9cm (35"), S: 93.9cm (37"), M: 99.1cm (39"), L: 104.1cm (41"), XL: 109.2cm (43"), 2XL: 118cm (46"), 3XL: 124.5cm (49")
  • Length: XS: 57.2cm (22.5"), S: 57.9cm (22.8"), M: 58.3cm (23"), L: 59.1cm (23.3"), XL: 59.6cm (23.5"), 2XL: 61cm (24"), 3XL: 62.2cm (24.5")

All measurements are approximate

Link not to the Kim & Co item

A flimsy polyester scarf* for nearly £23 and a market-stall top* for £34? And that's the best price they can come up with? :eek:

*Actually, I've seen better for less at our local market.

I put on the 9pm pre-launch & wished that I hadn't. Sally was strutting her model walk in a constant anti-clockwise circle that was edited so that she every time appeared from behind a screen she was in a different colour jacket & complementary outfit. It did nothing to sell the jacket & everything to start a migraine

Who wears a jacket with no pockets ????? its just a cardi with a zip ! and all this business of pushing up the sleeves above the elbow - uh ??? just buy a short sleeve cardi.

I put on the 9pm pre-launch & wished that I hadn't. Sally was strutting her model walk in a constant anti-clockwise circle that was edited so that she every time appeared from behind a screen she was in a different colour jacket & complementary outfit. It did nothing to sell the jacket & everything to start a migraine
And nothing to enhance her hairstyle, think it’s time it had a good cut and restyle

Maybe if it fits round the bust it's too loose on the hips, or maybe if it fits on the hips it's tight on the bust, hence not doing it up. But a strange way of presenting something designed to do up, ie by not doing it up.

Maybe if it fits round the bust it's too loose on the hips, or maybe if it fits on the hips it's tight on the bust, hence not doing it up. But a strange way of presenting something designed to do up, ie by not doing it up.
Even stranger when Debbie Flint talks about the size she is in being right for her because she won’t want to fasten it.
Maybe I’m wrong but in my eyes that’s too flipping small, just get a bigger size so it will close and have the function it was designed to have as well.
Surely there‘s no harm in that unless you don’t want to admit your not the size in clothing you are pretending to be.

It is really time Natasha was dressed in clothing that are the correct size.
Really the TSV would not stand a cat in hells chance of being zipped closed.
Yes, the presenter said the jacket fitted perfectly and there was a 8 inch gap between the two sides. Even if you don't intend to button/zip up you should be able to or else it doesn't fit. Surely that's obvious.

Unfortunately if you are very busty, you have to sometimes choose fit or style.
I buy my denim or spring/summer jackets to fit my shoulders.
I would rather they sit nicely there and fit snugger to the body, than to be big enough to do up but hang too loosely when not done up. Pretty sure I picked that up from a Trinny and Susannah show once.
Most lighter jackets are just to keep the chill off.
If I want to be warm, I wear a coat.

Latest posts

Back