Kim TSV 2.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 264
  • Kim TSV 3.jpg
    Kim TSV 3.jpg
    241.4 KB · Views: 269
  • Kim TSV 4.jpg
    Kim TSV 4.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 271
Years ago Kim & Co. IMO had very attractive prints in lovely colour ways, then something happened, change is supplier/ designer.?Now the colours are garish the print designs not appealing.Well that is only to my taste, this will probably be a sell out! The ‘smocked ‘ waist is just a few rows of shirring elastic ,cheap as chips.

Kim & Co Printed Smocked Waist Midi Dress
Item Number: 197436
QVC Price £69.00
Todays Special Value Price £52.98
P&P £3.95

Make this gorgeous midi dress from Kim & Co your new everyday summer essential. Vibrant and flowing, its a wonderful style for warm days in the sun, garden parties and more. We love the shirred short sleeves and flattering elasticated waistline, and what's not to love about the sleek V-neckline? Featuring a stunning floral all-over print, you'll want to make this dress your first choice when the weather turns hotter and the days get longer.

*A great saving : If you were to buy this Kim & Co Smocked Waist Printed Midi Dress from QVCUK after this offer ends, you’d pay £69 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £52.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £16.02.

A wardrobe essential - this chic dress is a timeless style, perfect for layering beneath a cardigan or denim jacket on chillier days, and pairing with sandals or crisp white trainers. We love the smocked waistline that adds a flattering touch while keeping the fit comfortable, as well as the short and airy sleeves, perfect for summer.
Take your pick - this wonderful dress is available in six summer-ready colour prints. Looking for bright and bold hues? Then opt for Turquois Multi, Green Multi, or Red Multi. Prefer muted tones that are equally as gorgeous? Then we'd recommend Navy Multi, Mauve Multi, or Camel Multi.

• Elasticated waistline
  • Relaxed fit
  • Short sleeves
  • V-neckline
  • Shirring at sleeve head
  • 95% polyester, 5% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:
  • Navy Multi
  • Green Multi
  • Camel Multi
  • Turquoise Multi
  • Mauve Multi
  • Red Multi

I remember the days when sales were a 'great saving' and a darn sight more than circa 24% off. I'm getting old now lol

I find myself agreeing wholeheartedly with you all on this. These days I don’t watch or buy much from QVC, certainly like I used to, but I still enjoy watching depending who is on. I have to say I always find Carla Laslo a pleasure to watch and lusten to, I also wish I looked like her, she’s gorgeous and young I am now in my 70s and told last week I need to have open heart surgery or keyhole because I have age related Aortic Stenosis, but I need to have tests to see whether I need open heart surgery or keyhole depending what I am suited for after these tests are carried out, usually in the days beforehand. . I can tell you all that I am utterly terrified, I am alone and have no family, just awful, and two little dogs who are previous. I am watching Q this morning trying to take my mind off things, very glad Carla is on. I always found items from Kim that I liked but always made small, but they last for years. My jury is out on this TSV, however! I don’t think I have ever seen Carla not looking good - lucky or hard work, I don’t know!

Last edited:
Chin up girl! Getting seen is the hardest part. Once you’re in the system you’ll be fine. They’ll hold your hand every step of the way and hopefully you’ll feel much better. If you have friends and neighbours don’t refuse offers of help if you need anything. Fingers crossed for keyhole, it should be over in no time.
As for Kim’s belts, she has previous. I remember years ago being shocked at some bit of cloth being touted for silly money.

You poor thing, I feel for you, and if you're anything like me you're probably more worried about the dogs being looked after than yourself.
I too like Carla, she is never shouty or in your face like many others, always calm. Best wishes for whatever surgery is deemed the best.

I find myself agreeing wholeheartedly with you all on this. These days I don’t watch or buy much from QVC, certainly like I used to, but I still enjoy watching depending who is on. I have to say I always find Carla Laslo a pleasure to watch and lusten to, I also wish I looked like her, she’s gorgeous and young I am now in my 70s and told last week I need to have open heart surgery or keyhole because I have age related Aortic Stenosis, but I need to have tests to see whether I need open heart surgery or keyhole depending what I am suited for after these tests are carried out, usually in the days beforehand. . I can tell you all that I am utterly terrified, I am alone and have no family, just awful, and two little dogs who are previous. I am watching Q this morning trying to take my mind off things, very glad Carla is on. I always found items from Kim that I liked but always made small, but they last for years. My jury is out on this TSV, however! I don’t think I have ever seen Carla not looking good - lucky or hard work, I don’t know!
Bless you - I hope all goes well for you, I can’t imagine how you must be feeling. As a nurse, I often work with people who
Are on their own - I shall be thinking of you and your precious little dogs 🥰

Bless you - I hope all goes well for you, I can’t imagine how you must be feeling. As a nurse, I often work with people who
Are on their own - I shall be thinking of you and your precious little dogs 🥰
Thank you Samki, If you are a nurse you probably understand more, but people I know have children, grandchildren, partners and other family members to visit in hospital or just to keep their spirits up before, during and after any surgery. I don’t have that and in hospital I know I will be asked who my next of kin is, my answer can only be that I don’t have one. It would have been my husband who died in 2021 after a long illness, and we never had kids.

You poor thing, I feel for you, and if you're anything like me you're probably more worried about the dogs being looked after than yourself.
I too like Carla, she is never shouty or in your face like many others, always calm. Best wishes for whatever surgery is deemed the best.
Thank you and you’re right my dog walker can look after them if I am suitable for keyhole meaning that would only be two or three days, but if anything went wrong it coukd be several weeks and I don’t think she woukd be abke.

Chin up girl! Getting seen is the hardest part. Once you’re in the system you’ll be fine. They’ll hold your hand every step of the way and hopefully you’ll feel much better. If you have friends and neighbours don’t refuse offers of help if you need anything. Fingers crossed for keyhole, it should be over in no time.
As for Kim’s belts, she has previous. I remember years ago being shocked at some bit of cloth being touted for silly money.
yes on Kim’s belts haha, fingers crossed it will be keyhole. Saw Carla on facebook, she says she wouldn’t be without Gatineau’s Gradual Tan.

Latest posts

Back