Kim TSV 2.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 203
  • Kim TSV 3.jpg
    Kim TSV 3.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 203
  • Kim TSV 4.jpg
    Kim TSV 4.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 195
I seem to remember that her stuff used to be reasonably priced - now we are being told that some gaudily printed piece of flappy polyester is a hand-painted unique design, brazil jersey (aka polyester and elastane) and yours for £40+ or so. To me a lot of the fabric designs look like they've been through a Kim & Co computer-generated programme.

At least Marla Wynne sticks to pastel block colours - except for when she gets the checks or bleach out

Amazing how the sleeves look like 3/4 til you see they are all bunched up above the elbow. I know I have a 'thing' about sleeves, but pushing them above the elbow defeats the object of having a long sleeve - or is it just me ? and anyway, am I the only one where they never 'stay' pushed up - on the occasion I have bought a long sleeve, so I end up turning the cuffs back, but prefer to spend a few quid to get the sleeves shortened.

I also noticed that Poirot - (Perrio ???) had the Ruth Langsford faux suede biker jobby on today, and even on her the sleeves were down to the thumb. Sure sign of a rubbish fit on a even a slender body.

Being a shortie I hate long sleeves pushed up. IMO pushed up sleeves equals washing up or M Jackson neither of which has any appeal to me!

Plus the fact I wear big chunky bracelets so 3/4 is good lenght for me.

Kim & Co Wellness Fine Sweater Knit Cardigan with Pockets
Item Number: 190245
QVC Price £48.00
Todays Special Value Price £33.96
P&P £3.95

This long-line cardigan from Kim & Co features long sleeves, patch pockets and side slits, and is made from their new fine knit fabric that's designed to be very lightweight and drapes beautifully over the body. Flattering, comfy and versatile, this cardigan will take you from season to season in chic style.

Transitional wardrobe essential - cardigans are a must for the in-between seasons and this fine knit design is ideal for the summer-to-autumn shift, being lightweight enough to wear on warmer days yet cosy enough to layer on as it gets cooler. It's the perfect step into your autumn/winter wardrobe.

It goes with everything! This versatile cardigan can be worn casually or more dressed up, offering multiple ways to wear it. Try pairing it with jeans, a tee and trainers for a chic everyday ensemble or layer it over a dress for a slightly smarter look. It'll go great with a polo neck top, skirt and boots on chilly days too, or even with your favourite loungewear when you're cosied up at home.

A touch of autumn colour - take your pick from six easy-to-wear colours, including a selection of gorgeous autumn/winter shades. Navy, Grey and Black are great for fans of classic, timeless hues, while Cognac, Citrine and Raspberry are ideal for those wanting to embrace new-season colours.

• Open front design
  • 71% viscose, 23% polyester, 6% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Navy
  • Cognac
  • Grey
  • Black
  • Citrine
  • Raspberry

Garment measurements:

• Chest: XS: 86.4cm (34"), S: 91.4cm (36"), M: 96.5cm (38"), L: 101.6cm (40"), XL: 106.7cm (42"), 2XL: 114.3cm (45"), 3XL: 121.9cm (48")
  • Length: XS: 71.1cm (28"), S: 71.8cm (28.3"), M: 72.4cm (28.5"), L: 73cm (28.8"), XL: 73.7cm (29"), 2XL: 74.9cm (29.5"), 3XL: 76.2cm (30")

All measurements are approximate

“Wellness” seems to be Kim’s new word for
baggy! It’s a term that’s cropped up over the last few years for some reason-God knows why? We’ve managed for years without it! Just a new buzzword used by various people and companies to sell stuff.

“Wellness” seems to be Kim’s new word for
baggy! It’s a term that’s cropped up over the last few years for some reason-God knows why? We’ve managed for years without it! Just a new buzzword used by various people and companies to sell stuff.
It's practising healthy habits so that we've don't just survive, we thrive. Thank you Mrs Sussex. How did Kimmie attach that to this baggy thing? Did she suggest wearing it while meditating?

Has Flinty put a load of weight on ? Her face is starting to look like a cabbage patch doll.

Wellness seems to have been tagged on as a marketing opportunity during the time of Covid. As well as always being with you QVC will make you feel that wearing baggy elasticated clothes to accommodate lockdown pounds is really a sign of health and nurturing.

Very true. I suppose 'wellness' is the opposite of 'illness', but this term tends to be used in conjunction with the likes of yoga, pilates, mental health well being - instead of just not being 'ill' !!! Load of old codwallop, these fancy farty words that are tied up with gobbledegook.

Most of this tripe comes over from the U.S I've noticed lots of 'replacement' words and phrases, i.e. we no longer "get in touch with" but instead apparently "we reach out ". Tele people say "train station", when we all know its the 'railway station'.

£38 for a polyester cape hoody thingy? No thanks. I'll stick to my warm £16 Aldi cardis which I've been wearing for a few years now and still look as good as new.

Amazing - I hadn't even noticed what the TSV was and in years gone by I'd have been up with the larks watching my telly. I'm bored with Kim's stuff now and only keep a few for scrunching up in my holiday suitcase.

Has Flinty put a load of weight on ? Her face is starting to look like a cabbage patch doll.

Very true. I suppose 'wellness' is the opposite of 'illness', but this term tends to be used in conjunction with the likes of yoga, pilates, mental health well being - instead of just not being 'ill' !!! Load of old codwallop, these fancy farty words that are tied up with gobbledegook.

Most of this tripe comes over from the U.S I've noticed lots of 'replacement' words and phrases, i.e. we no longer "get in touch with" but instead apparently "we reach out ". Tele people say "train station", when we all know its the 'railway station'.
Love you Brissles!!!! What about an "Illness cardi/trousers/top" already marked with a vomit/skiddy pattern so you don't have to worry - Oh hang on!!!
Agree about the cabbage patch doll but without the dress sense!

Or you could get this at a realistic price £14.99 on IW, unlike Kim's overpriced cardi.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210818-084645_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210818-084645_Samsung Internet.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 83
Some of the older ones are now quite valuable, maybe her family should sell her.

They all talk utter drivel. On the 9pm launch Jenny Blackhurst detailed the fabric composition, there's 4% elastane & apparently it's all over the cardigan!?!

Jenny Blackhurst professes to own or wants to buy at least a couple of outfits from every brand she presents, be it Kim & Co or Phase Eight. Do I believe her ? do I hell. Does she seriously look like that sort of 'mummy' who would wear poly/elastene qvc stuff ? er no, any more than Ruthless would wear any of her 'own brand' outside of qvc towers.

Jenny Blackhurst professes to own or wants to buy at least a couple of outfits from every brand she presents, be it Kim & Co or Phase Eight. Do I believe her ? do I hell. Does she seriously look like that sort of 'mummy' who would wear poly/elastene qvc stuff ? er no, any more than Ruthless would wear any of her 'own brand' outside of qvc towers.
She might wear a bit of Phase Eight/Joules out of work, but they won't be the made for Q shite! I reckon the only polyester/elastin she'd ever wear for real would be undergarments!

Latest posts

Back