Kim & Co TSV 23/04/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm not a great 'reality' show watcher, BUT I do enjoy Sewing Bee, Pottery Throw down, Landscape/Portrait Artists of the Year, Repair Shop, where such talent is on show. Sadly lost interest in Gt Bt Bake Off years ago.
This is my exact TV viewing! Like yourself I doubt I will continue with GBBO as I don’t like Matt Lucas and although I am a mega Strictly fan I think it might be dropped as well.
I have never seen BB/I’m a celeb/LIsland/and many more of this type.

I like people to learn or show a skill rather than show their bits or have sex.

I like the Sewing Bee not keen on Joe much preferred Claudia.
I was surprised that I did like him even though Claudia is Queen! He gets my vote as he hates the Holden woman

Attachments

• Kim TSV 2.jpg
    Kim TSV 2.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 175
  • Kim TSV 3.jpg
    Kim TSV 3.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 193
  • Kim TSV 4.jpg
    Kim TSV 4.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 182
  • Kim TSV 5.jpg
    Kim TSV 5.jpg
    265 KB · Views: 186
Where does this "trouser" thing come from? Anyone here wear a trouser? And how narrow does the leg have to be before it's called a j/legging?

Oh I loved the Great British Sewing Bee and I can just about sew on a button or stitch up a fallen hem but my Mum and my late sister were both keen needlewomen and they were also keen knitters so I grew up with lots of home made frocks and hand knitted jumpers. Don`t know what happened to me because I have 2 left hands when it comes to any of the above crafts but the 2 left hands match my 2 left feet because I can`t dance either.
I loves the sewing bee. I could sew something half decently following a pattern but the imagination and skill they have in transforming something into a completely new item is amazing.

Kim & Co Deluxe Denim Narrow Leg Trouser TSV 23/04/20 (im guessing cause fashion is hard)

Petite

Regular
These are very strange 🤔🙈

Kim & Co Deluxe Denim Knit Printed Narrow Leg Trousers

Regular

Petite

QVC Price £46.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £3.95

These gorgeous printed trousers from Kim & Co are crafted from soft, stretchy denim and feature an on-trend narrow-leg fit plus a wide slip-on waistband. Combining chic design, unbeatable comfort and easy-to-care for fabric, these stunning trousers are a great item to keep in your wardrobe as a base for limitless outfits.

Versatile style - whether you want to keep it casual day-to-day or fancy dressing up for the evening, these trousers can be worn to suit any mood. For a functional yet oh-so-chic everyday look, wear with a fitted white T-shirt and your favourite trainers, or switch things up by pairing with a blouse and some dazzling statement jewellery.

Curve confidence - beautifully stretchy and boasting a wide waistband, Kim & Co's latest offering will flatter your figure with ease so you can look and feel fabulous whatever you're up to.

Pick your print - with five striking prints to choose from, you're sure to find a pair of trousers to suit your taste. For a stylish monochrome edge, opt for Black/White, if blue is your thing, try Navy Ditsy or Ecru/Navy, go wild in Taupe Multi's snake print, or keep things colourful with Pastel Multi.

• 66% cotton, 25% polyester, 9% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:
  • Black/White
  • Ecru/Navy
  • Navy Ditsy
  • Taupe Multi
  • Pastel Multi

Unfortunately TSV is not for me not keen on printed trousers.
I bought some ridiculously lairy Coco Bianco yellow patterned, wide leg "trousers" (say that when you've had a few) and I laughed when I took them out the packet. However, they fitted surprisingly well and looked lovely with the white Phase 8 ridiculously expensive top I also bought. Wore them on my one and only cruise and had lots of positive comments. OK, I'm waffling but what I should have said is what you think won't suit you, just might.

CC

The models look as though they have left their pyjama bottoms on ...

Apologies to those who have bought this TSV.

Its highly suspicious that a lot of tsvs lately are selling out so quickly. Clearly stock levels are at a minimum - like all businesses now they dont want to be left with huge volumes of stock.

There is also a lot of beauty shows as well (and gardening - understandable), so I wonder if its because beauty comes in smaller packages so fewer handlers and pickers are needed at the warehouse.

The guest said that they're not tight on the knees. We must be looking at different trousers. (Or maybe that's what a trouser that's not tight on the knees looks like).

Latest posts

Back