Kim & Co TSV 31/07/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’m surprised to hear myself saying that having seen it on it’s not the worst thing I’ve ever seen.

To me it’s an evening holiday item so useless this year and I wouldn’t buy anything in anticipation as my weight fluctuates (more up than down) but if I had been going I just might have given it a try. Would never wear it at home.
In the past that's exactly how it would have been sold, with the benefits that it can be rolled up into a ball for easy packing & no need to iron. The 2020 alternative of 'You can pair it with boots & a jacket for cooler days' is plain daft. I haven't watched the whole presentation but can imagine that being said. Miceal needs a smaller jacket, apart from the beard he looks like the child who has been told that he will grow into his school clothes - bless.

I only own one of Kimmies playsuits. Ok for younger people who dont need to use the loo frequently, but honestly ? the shrugging, shoulder wriggling, arms out, shoving it over the bust, pulling it down AND trying to hold it from landing on a grubby floor, is not an item conducive to DESPERATELY URGENT toilet needs. These garments should come with a free supply of Tenaladies, for the inevitable accidents.

Wouldn't French & Saunders make an hilarious sketch about getting out of one 😂

I only own one of Kimmies playsuits. Ok for younger people who dont need to use the loo frequently, but honestly ? the shrugging, shoulder wriggling, arms out, shoving it over the bust, pulling it down AND trying to hold it from landing on a grubby floor, is not an item conducive to DESPERATELY URGENT toilet needs. These garments should come with a free supply of Tenaladies, for the inevitable accidents.

Wouldn't French & Saunders make an hilarious sketch about getting out of one 😂

Imagine if you were 'out' of it, on the loo, on the train with those electric door things,where you 'press button to lock'. Except it doesn't. And someone 'comes in.' Nooooooooooo!

Latest posts

Back