Kim & Co TSV 31/07/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kim & Co Brazil Jersey Sleeveless Twist Front Jumpsuit with Pockets in Different Lengths

Attachments

• Kim TSV 1.jpg
    Kim TSV 1.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 135
I guess I should reserve judgement until I see it in all the different lengths..but it in all intents and purposes it just looks like a very clingy cheaply made black dress..the only difference being that you'd have to remove the whole thing to go for a wee...not so good for a woman of a certain age..along with the sweating aspect. Hey - a least it's not a tunic - a word that fills me with dread as you know it's gonna be a depressing cover up for those who want to hide their imperfections. I wish Q would realise that a fuller figure does not necessarily need to be covered up with acres of polyester...FGS work harder in your fashion department and seek out clothes that actually flatter our different shapes and sizes!

I guess I should reserve judgement until I see it in all the different lengths..but it in all intents and purposes it just looks like a very clingy cheaply made black dress..the only difference being that you'd have to remove the whole thing to go for a wee...not so good for a woman of a certain age..along with the sweating aspect. Hey - a least it's not a tunic - a word that fills me with dread as you know it's gonna be a depressing cover up for those who want to hide their imperfections. I wish Q would realise that a fuller figure does not necessarily need to be covered up with acres of polyester...FGS work harder in your fashion department and seek out clothes that actually flatter our different shapes and sizes!
.............And stop keep rolling out the same old Q fashion shopper uniform

Attachments

• Kim TSV 1.jpg
    Kim TSV 1.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 122
  • Kim TSV 2.jpg
    Kim TSV 2.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 125
  • Kim TSV 3.jpg
    Kim TSV 3.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 135
  • Kim TSV 4.jpg
    Kim TSV 4.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 133
Serious question - how do you go to the toilet in this?

I had one in 1980 when I was youngish and didn’t have loo problems and I couldnt cut it them so how I would cope now I have no idea.

In your own home maybe but in a public place whilst trying not to touch anything?

I agree Vienna. The reason I asked is because over the past 5 + years every brand has them so I assume they are good sellers and wondered how all these customers manage. Perhaps they all end up in charity shops or have good bladder control.

very impractical indeed having to step into the neckline every time, as I can’t see another way in. Getting the top half of the garment over your hips and backside whilst simultaneously trying to get your arms through the holes. If I wanted to play twister I’d buy the game. What a load of ****!

I've got something similar from Kim and it's a nicer shape than this one. Only worn it once though and when you need the loo there's nothing else for it but to get out of the top half, do the business and then hoik it back up. I think the neckline would stretch over time which would spoil the look.

CC

I had one in 1980 when I was youngish and didn’t have loo problems and I couldnt cut it them so how I would cope now I have no idea.

In your own home maybe but in a public place whilst trying not to touch anything?
Exactly. I'd have to factor in enough time, roll up the legs - even 3/4 ones, roll down the top, hold it all away from any walls or equipment & hope it would be the only visit. I don't like flying & spend most of my time at an airport in the loo so this would be the last thing I'd wear. Having said that the last airport loo I had to use was so awful I really should have worn a hazmat suit :sick:

I had a couple back in the 80's one was a baggy style had a button on each shoulder so it was easy to get on and off a belt round the middle and rolled up legs...very 80's ..the other was more like a boiler suit with pockets and a zip up front and I loved it. This I can't see the point. It looks and hangs like a dress and unless you're walking or standing with your legs apart you can't tell. I guess if you're sitting on the ground you don't have to worry about anyone seeing your undies, or it might be a bit easier to run for the bus. To me it's just an unnecessarily awkward and impractical garment and styled as such 'cos Kimmy thinks its a bit different...least it hasn't got shark bitten legs and a cold shoulder!

Kim & Co Brazil Jersey Twist Front Sleeveless Gaucho Jumpsuit

Petite

Regular

QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.98
P&P £4.95

This sleeveless jumpsuit from Kim & Co features culotte-style legs, a twisted knot detail at the waistline, functional pockets and a V-neckline. Feminine, flattering and ever-so fabulous, this jumpsuit will be a versatile addition to your seasonal wardrobe.

Summer style - by adding this jumpsuit to your repertoire, you have a complete warm weather-ready ensemble at your fingertips - just add accessories! On a day of whiling away the hours in the sun, pair with flat sandals and a wide-brimmed hat for a boho-inspired style, , or for an evening look, try teaming with your favourite heels and sparkling statement jewellery.

Flatter your figure - with a knot detail at the waistline, this jumpsuit pulls you in at your narrowest point to create the illusion of the much-coveted hourglass figure. Plus, the wide fit of the culottes will help to create the appearance of a taller, more streamlined figure to help you achieve curve confidence.

Colour crazy - with four prints and two solid colours on offer, there's a jumpsuit to suit every taste. If florals are your thing, opt for the botanical Palm Multi or Floral, for a walk on the wild side, try Animal Print, think outside of the box with the abstract Navy/White, or keep it classic with solid Black or Navy.

• Print: 95% polyester, 5% elastane; solid: 96% polyester, 4% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Palm Multi
  • Navy/White
  • Animal Print
  • Black
  • Navy
  • Floral Multi

Q on the ball as usual. I know things are planned in advance but this situation has been going for 5 months now and shows no real sign of going away. If they are so inflexible over this its not a bit of wonder they are as crap as they are in all things.

Still selling plants despite it being worse than Christmasmeatgate.

Jill was wearing the black one. OMG, that is the worst thing I have ever seen her in. Even Jenny Blackhurst looked a complete mess and she usually can carry things off. Not for me, even if I didn't already have similar (which actually is a whole lot nicer than this one). No doubt it will be gone by the morning 😁

CC

I’m surprised to hear myself saying that having seen it on it’s not the worst thing I’ve ever seen.

To me it’s an evening holiday item so useless this year and I wouldn’t buy anything in anticipation as my weight fluctuates (more up than down) but if I had been going I just might have given it a try. Would never wear it at home.

I’m surprised to hear myself saying that having seen it on it’s not the worst thing I’ve ever seen.

To me it’s an evening holiday item so useless this year and I wouldn’t buy anything in anticipation as my weight fluctuates (more up than down) but if I had been going I just might have given it a try. Would never wear it at home.

I agree and thought it looked pretty good. Jill just looked as though she was wearing a rather uninspiring evening dress but looked utterly fine in it (and a million times better than she did in the baco foil off the shoulder top and skin tight trews the other day!) Jenny looked good though perhaps would’ve looked better in another colour. Kim herself looked the best as did the model Tamar. I thought the bolero top went well with it.
I thought the larger model looked terrible in it I’m sorry to say. ..Not all styles suit every body shape and this is true for both ends of the spectrum. I felt that it accentuated her bust line in a most unflattering way and did the same for her derrière.
Better garment than I was expecting.. not buying cause I don’t need more clothes and it’s still too pricey- but if I did I would go for the blue and white one with the white bolero- lovely summer look - and not sweaty so they say..mmm the jury’s out on that one!

Latest posts

Back