Kindle top 100 free

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Milly

Registered Shopper
I was looking for a couple of books to load onto my kindle and I came across best sellers top 100 free,Its a list of 100 free titles (not all to my taste) but I found about 8 I fancied and as they are free if I dont like them I can delete them and no money outlay I looked at some of the star ratings and read a few reviews but its each to there own with books I tend to like the murder mysterys I'm not sure how often they change the books on the list but it may be worth a look through the list to see what takes your fancy as its for nowt

Ooh thanks Milly, will take a look later :D

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Keep looking daily - many of the books change very frequently! The classics seem to be there constantly, of course, but the other free books sometimes appear for 24 hours or less, so you have to grab 'em while you can.

Some of the freebies are utter garbage, but as you said, Milly, you can delete them easily enough. I completely agree about reading the reviews, although I suspect that the first review you see under a book's description is written by the publishers, or the author's friend, because it always praises the book to the skies.

Occasionally you get absolute gems - authors who are about to publish their second or third novel will make their first available free, and I've found some amazing new authors that way.

Milly how do you delete books from kindle have tried without success?

Hiya, I've not deleted any full books just the downloaded samples. To do this press the down cursor until there's a line under the book you want removed, then press the the right cursor which then takes you to a new page. Look down the list of options till you see Delete, select it by underlining and press middle of the square. The next screen is just confirm or cancel. HTH :smirk:

I have a saved to the page that has the 100 free crime kindle and 100 best selling crime. It changes every hour and on the frees watch out as sometimes they have a price tag so select carefully.

Thanks for the question and answer, I didn't know that you could delete from Kindle....

I think I have only had two freebies, I read one and gave up on the other... I have been reading lots of Nora Roberts books,she writes lots of sagas and trilogy's which I enjoy...

I check this page everyday:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/bestsellers/digital-text/341689031/

If you go to the menu on the left, you can then drill down into fiction, thrillers etc... and they also have the top 100 for that category.

I've read some great freebies recently (and some dodgy ones too)...

I don't know if it's been mentioned before but I also check this site for Kindle news:

http://www.kuforum.co.uk/

This site also has links to freebies as well.

Latest posts

Back