Kipling 3pm today ad tomorrow

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What is the use in a sunglasses case ...unless it is a hard case....they seeking a soft pouch sunglasses case....very pretty but useless .....i know from bitter experience you need a case that is hard ...I sat on my bag once and ...crunch ....:mysmilie_13:....I assume its for sunglasses anyway ? 124835 item number ....

Sandy is up to 1,224 Kipling items now :mysmilie_11:

They have just had a scarf on that is £30.95 including p & p but is £19.60 with free delivery in the sale on the Kipling website.

Sandy is up to 1,224 Kipling items now :mysmilie_11:

They have just had a scarf on that is £30.95 including p & p but is £19.60 with free delivery in the sale on the Kipling website.

lol...you couldn't make it up could you! I see the Super City was on and sold out at £116 plus P & P - on Poshbags it was £70 odd the other week ..

Could I ask all you Kipling experts out there - are there any other designs which have the flat grab handle design like the Yelinda? I don't like handles hanging down when using as a cross body so thought this type would lie flat. TIA

They have just had a scarf on that is £30.95 including p & p but is £19.60 with free delivery in the sale on the Kipling website.[/QUOTE]

£15.67 if you use SALE20 code at checkout, that makes it almost half price compared to QVC!

Sandy is up to 1,224 Kipling items now :mysmilie_

Crikey that`s one serious addiction. I note on Q`s facebook page someone moaning about it being mentioned on air. I never watch Kipling shows so I`ve no idea what it is they`re moaning about.

I was in London recently & got a Kipling leather bag @ half price & then another 20% off --came to £48.I didn't neeeeed but couldn't resist.Don't think Q prices can compare with their own sales.

What a mess this show is. They got through half of a demo with the wrong bag details on the screen, wonder how many will have ended up buying the wrong bag. And again the usual issues of miissing colours, etc.

Why can't they get a Kipling hour error free?

What a mess this show is. They got through half of a demo with the wrong bag details on the screen, wonder how many will have ended up buying the wrong bag. And again the usual issues of miissing colours, etc.

Why can't they get a Kipling hour error free?

I totally agree ....surely it is lazy to not get together at least 15 mins before the show and get a run down of the correct colours or at least label the things! ....I'm off to amazon and Getmethatbag ....cheaper anyway :mysmilie_59: And as for their exclusives.....expensive much of the time ....give the fans a decent price ....all the time :mysmilie_12:

Latest posts

Back