Kipling Help

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

After my splurge earlier in the week they arrived today - Armande in brown dust (18.50), Delphin in black snake (16.50) and Bagsational (24.90) in cactus green. Road testing begins tomorrow!

WOW! Haul and a half! What size is the Armande? I have the large Alvar and is it similar to that? maybe not as wide and what is the Cactus green like? i have been throwing a few green bags in and out of my basket for days lol Especially the Armande in the green as i missed the Delphin in it lol

I have no idea what the Pioneer bag looks like sorry. I have tried looking it up but google images gives me a load of different bags all in the City material

Last edited:
WOW! Haul and a half! What size is the Armande? I have the large Alvar and is it similar to that? maybe not as wide and what is the Cactus green like? i have been throwing a few green bags in and out of my basket for days lol Especially the Armande in the green as i missed the Delphin in it lol

I have no idea what the Pioneer bag looks like sorry. I have tried looking it up but google images gives me a load of different bags all in the City material

I couldn't resist when the prices dropped! I did once order the alvar but returned it because of the two top zips as if I put stuff in one compartment I couldnt access stuff in the other. The armande is about the same size - same height as the alvar but a smidge less wide, I prefer it to the alvar because its one top zip. I can put my nexus tablet either in the main compartment or in the larger of the two front zip pockets. The brown dust colour is the same shade as espresso brown but with a very subtle sheen.
Cactus green is lovely, I'd describe it as a true green. By that I mean its not a blue green or a yellow green. Kipling pop green is more of a blue green.

Well I got my Delphin ST in copper dust yesterday and have to say I don't regret it!

I personally would say the "copper dust" its more of a dusky rose pink, the apricot is more of an undertone. In terms of photos online it's definitely more lighter than dark, it's definitely not a dark apricot as some photos make it out to be (a good thing in my opinon).

It's definitely a cut above standard Kipling colours, looks a lot classier. The only thing that lets it down is the shoulder strap which is in the normal Kipling material for straps, it just takes the edge of it being a super smart bag (you wouldn't use it for a black tie event because of it, for example). If it had been in the same material as the piping then it would've finished it off much more neatly. But perhaps I'm being picky.

Thankyou spartacus and Ellaaa for your reviews!!
Definately would like to go for the Copper dust colour in the Armande bag I think. Its £42 with free p&p on amazon today (£58 + £3.95p&p QVC), so quite a saving but the green one on amazon is only £29! I think I might just keep waiting for a little longer to see if amazon price on the copper dust reduces further. (cheapskate that I am!!) although the cactus green is nice by the sounds of it too.

Going back to the original post - have you made a purchase and are you happy with it warwa100?

Latest posts

Back