Kipling Help

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi Spartacus, it's a tardis! Fully loaded (and there was a little space left in the main area) I got in a kindle (in a bulky cover) in the back section. A large purse, lippy and painkiller slip in the main section which has a fitted zip! (i hate flappy zip ends) and a 3DS XL (no cover) in the front section. Finally, a largish smartphone in the back zip pocket. It was full width wise but still some room to jam something in on top of the purse. I since changed back to a new money size purse and i can get in a bit more.
I havent seen the espresso brown in real life but this brown is very dark with a bronze sheen/shimmer. really nice

Thanks for this, its really helpful - I was almost hoping you'd put me off as I really shouldn't buy any more bags!

Thank-you for your help, I love this bag you recommended. I've added it to my wish list on Amazon, but I think I will end up buying it this evening.

I need a black bag, but I really want the 'copper dust' as well.

Can you describe what the 'dust' is all about? Does it just make the bag look washed?

Thanks.

Have a look for this bag on QVC Germany, they have really good close up shots of the bags that show off the 'dust' 'glimmer'. I'm now tempted by the copper dust which didn't appeal on the still photos.

Some of the bags mentioned in this thread have significantly dropped in price on Amazon today, as have others I've had in my Amazon shopping basket for ages - so I must confess to having had a bit of a splurge on Kipling this afternoon. I really daren't risk going back onto Amazon!

So, which one of us is going to be the first to crack I wonder......................:sweat:

I have the Delphin st on amazon open in another window and I keep looking at it, then minimising the window, then looking at it, then thinking "you don't need it" and minimising it, then looking again and thinking "ohhhhh but I want it," then minimising it. This has been happening on a loop since I got home from work! :sweat::mysmilie_505:

To complicate the matter further amazon have reduced the price of this bag today http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00D136EBM/?tag=shoppingcom03-21 that I've had in my wishlist for a while.
OH DEAR!

To complicate the matter further amazon have reduced the price of this bag today http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00D136EBM/?tag=shoppingcom03-21 that I've had in my wishlist for a while.
OH DEAR!

Oh darn! i like the beige in that! OHH! Score! the dephin in green is down to 16 quid! i must not look i must not look

I got the black bag in today and the black is a bit different to others i have seen. The edging is a plain leather type not a metallic leather as on the brown and copper dust. I love the black though. very tasteful and grown up (i find some of the kiplings a bit childish, i think its the velcro lol) . The Auriane bag is gorgeous!!! I was a bit worried it would be too big but it's the perfect medium bag for me. I can get everything in that I can in the Delphin plus a bottle of water and a lunch box etc. without it being too big or bulky.

I am smug in the knowledge that I cannot afford any more Kipling bags, nor have I got space for any.

So I do not have an addictive issue.

Some of the bags mentioned in this thread have significantly dropped in price on Amazon today, as have others I've had in my Amazon shopping basket for ages - so I must confess to having had a bit of a splurge on Kipling this afternoon. I really daren't risk going back onto Amazon!

I've just checked, for me, but the black dust & copper dust for the Delphin are still the prices I looked at them origianlly (I think).

While I'm still deciding on them, I ordered the Orelie in Black Snake earlier in the week. It was a few pennies cheaper than when it was the TSV (I looked back at my emails), and they didn't have it in that colour option when it was the TSV. I thought that might have been reduced, but it hasn't, so I feel better about that. lol!

Oh I've crumbled, I'm fed up of debating about whether I need it or not, so after a bad day I've just opened amazon and bought the Delphin ST in copper dust without drawing breath!
:mysmilie_8:

And with timing that you couldn't make up, just after I'd bought it I opened my emails and received the weekly email from moneysavingexpert.com :giggle:

Last edited:
LOL
:mysmilie_59:
Good for you Ellaa! I hope you like it. I've been debating about the Armande in the copper dust but am dithering over the colour - I dont want it to be too dark and peachy. Its difficult to tell on the computer, it can look paler depending on where i angle the screen!

Please do let us know what you think when it arrives!

LOL
:mysmilie_59:
Good for you Ellaa! I hope you like it. I've been debating about the Armande in the copper dust but am dithering over the colour - I dont want it to be too dark and peachy. Its difficult to tell on the computer, it can look paler depending on where i angle the screen!

Please do let us know what you think when it arrives!

Will do! It's so difficult to get a true idea of the colour on the computer isn't it? Every site the copper dust is on looks different. I hope it leans towards paler too as if it's too dark peachy it makes it less easy to match with my clothes. I figured that amazon do free and easy returns, so I've got nothing to lose! Will do my best to describe how light or dark the colour tone is when it arrives!

I LOVE these Dust colours. Though I did let OH treat himself to a scarf today, so he owes me one.

Will do! It's so difficult to get a true idea of the colour on the computer isn't it? Every site the copper dust is on looks different. I hope it leans towards paler too as if it's too dark peachy it makes it less easy to match with my clothes. I figured that amazon do free and easy returns, so I've got nothing to lose! Will do my best to describe how light or dark the colour tone is when it arrives!
I think you will find there are no longer any free Amazon returns unless the item is incorrect, damaged or defective. Not liking it is not a valid reason anymore.
I found this out to my cost last week!
Here is the return policy
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=1161018. Look at the bottom of the page.

I think you will find there are no longer any free Amazon returns unless the item is incorrect, damaged or defective. Not liking it is not a valid reason anymore.
I found this out to my cost last week!
Here is the return policy
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=1161018. Look at the bottom of the page.

I just tested it out and International(well Belgium anyway) still seems to be free returns.
On the 'rather annoyed' side I waited too long and the green Delphin has sold out... bum and blast!

Just noticed that Amazon has an extra 10% off certain handbags and shoes. It includes all of the ST (Dust coloured bags) but not the new SS collection

I have just been mesmerised by a friend's Kipling Pioneer bag which opens up like a doctor's case! I would appreciate any advice on any similar Kipling styles as I have searched for Pioneer and come up empty.

Latest posts

Back