Kipling Milos and Purse Set on 15th birthday - am I going mad

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The Londoners

Registered Shopper
Hi, I'm beginning to think I'm losing the plot and would be really grateful if anyone can help here - I ordered a Kipling Milos and purse set on 15th birthday - it's arrived and is very nice - however I could have sworn it was advertised on the day as Milos and Tops Purse Set - I even checked out the price for Tops purse on RTherapy and thought it was an amazing bargain and that the purse would make a lovely gift for someone and I'd keep the bag.
However, I've received the Visit purse which is what is on the website and on my order - but conveniently the birthday video clip appears to have been removed.
It's not so much that I would do anything, as I still think this was a really good value purchase - but I just think I must be going mad - why would I have thought it was the Tops purse if it wasn't advertised)
If anyone has any suggestions - or ordered the set - please put me out of my misery!!!

You were right!

It definitely did appear as Milos Bag and Tops purse set. I ordered it on the web several days before it was aired - it is mentioned in a previous post by SCW but I don't know how to do links to it.
Anyway, I emailed customer services and got prepay labels to send it back telling them that the item did not match the description when I bought it. Didn't have a murmur of an argument from them.
So, if you aren't happy, get in touch with CS and tell them!

Meant to add, that when it was on air, they said Milos and Visit purse, but when it appeared on the website as a hot pick earlier in the day, it was down as Milos and tops!
Hope that helps!

It definitely did appear as Milos Bag and Tops purse set. I ordered it on the web several days before it was aired - it is mentioned in a previous post by SCW but I don't know how to do links to it.
Anyway, I emailed customer services and got prepay labels to send it back telling them that the item did not match the description when I bought it. Didn't have a murmur of an argument from them.
So, if you aren't happy, get in touch with CS and tell them!

Elly, thank you so much for restoring my belief in my sanity!!! I couldn't think of any other reason why I'd have gone looking up the Tops purse. Will probablt keep this set anyway as the Milos is more expensive on its own elsewhere than with the Visit purse, but of course would have preferred the Tops. I wonder how many other people noticed? When it aired I had a phone call so was hardly concentrating and as I'd already decided to buy I was only looking at the colour choice!

i dont think it did say the purse was a tops one

Found it thanks to Elly! The post was in a thread 'New Kipling Items' started by Sazza on 24.7.08, actual post was by SCW on 18.9.08 at 6.16pm - the link at the time led to description of Kipling Milos and Tops Purse Set - but has since been changed by QVC:33: to Kipling Milos and Visit Purse set - at least I am now reassured that my marbles are intact!

(copied from above thread, sorry not sure how to link without losing what I've posted so far!!)

"Kipling Milos Bag & Tops Purse Set
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.140564
"

yes i ordered before the show as well after checking the kipling site to find out what a tops purse was...

Latest posts

Back