Kipling Sale on BrandAlley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pbceelily

Registered Shopper
If you can get a friend to refer you, you can get £20 off first order over £80 & they will get £20 off their next £80 spend too.
I‘ve just referred my friend who loves her Kipling.

Last edited:
I used to belong to Brandalley some years back but rarely bought. If I remember they don't actually have the stock and only when they get the orders in then get, shipping was slow back then so 28 days no idea what it is like now?

I used to belong to Brandalley some years back but rarely bought. If I remember they don't actually have the stock and only when they get the orders in then get, shipping was slow back then so 28 days no idea what it is like now?
Sometimes it’s immediate despatch, other times it will state when delivery should be. I’ve placed a few orders with them, no problem. My friend had an issue of waiting for a pair of jeans, but after contact was refunded no problem. I wouldn’t order for a gift if I needed it sooner rather than later.

The prices are what Kipling ought to be not the inflated prices they flog on QVC. I had got some real bargains on Amazon when used to do Kipling in their deals of the day. A carryon for £35 which survived many a trip and is now used by my son for sleepovers. I’m tempted by the BrandAlley prices but sitting on my hands right now 😁

Delivery date is 22-25 September 62FC3B9D-855A-4628-82C5-F2F367C70054.jpeg

Latest posts

Back