Kipling shows so boring...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

May

Registered Shopper
There is a show on now and one tonight at 11pm ....yesterday the show was cut by 6 mins to accommodate liz Earle i noticed! ....and as for keep showing the fairfax..with symi purse ...what damp squib ....nobody seems to want that style anymore ...and the exclusives aye sooooo expensive yet again.....good ole amazon ebay and getmethatbag.....75 quid for a Dallance exclusive to qvc ..almost 6 quid postage....no loyalty to the genuine fans ...;0( ....:mysmilie_51:

What bugs me is the colour options on screen not matching the ones in the studio. I wanted to see the internet colour choices of the pouch duo but they didnt show them let alone mention them. The ones they did show didn't match the screen descriptions. Another lost sale!

Among many of the ranges shown on QVC, I was beginning to think there is something wrong with me for disliking Kipling. Personally, I would only (and have only) purchased good quality leather bags - i'm a collector with almost 200 in my collection, but try as I might, I do not understand the so called fascination with Kiplingi.

I live in a fairly large town, and I can honestly say that if they are so popular I've yet to see one up here, and I certainly would never pay the prices they're asking.

Nothing wrong with you ...just not your cuppa tea as the saying goes....leather handbags are not mine ;0) ....there are loads of kipling i see in our local shopping centre ...all sorts of colours sizes and ages of people with them ...then other days we see none ...I love the lightness ...some colours are great and they organise me and they are hard wearing ...and not as expensive as some fashion bags ....they chop and change and that keeps it interesting and it's great when you get a bargain...and you can clean/ wash them ...i do on 30 degrees non bio ...:mysmilie_59:

I like Kipling because they are lightweight, easy to pack when going away & hold loads.I agree the offer on Q these days is really boring but think the range has lost some design direction.Of course sometimes you need a smarter bag & recently bought a leather Kipling for half price & then another 20% off.I think it is time for the Design team to have a re-think & inject some newness.

I'm not a Kipling fan either but was looking for a man bag for hubby to use on holiday due the lightweight but it seems that if it is not a backpack no one seems to do one and certainly not Q. There is one possibility but he refuses to pay 90 quid for a nylon bag which might be taken for a woman's handbag!

I watched one of the shows yesterday and the colours were a total shambles even MF was stumped

I was in the \Kipling outlet store in Bicester 2 weeks ago and the shop was heaving and people were loads of bags.

I'm a Kipling girl and see plenty of them near me, but right now I'm not tempted by anything, mainly because the bags I do own do the job and the present ranges are very samey.

According to Charlie Kipling are loved by royalty

Can't say I've ever seen Liz with one but maybe it is someone else. Any suggestion anyone?

Latest posts

Back