Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Attachments

• Kipling TSV 1.jpg
    Kipling TSV 1.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 280
  • Kipling TSV 2.jpg
    Kipling TSV 2.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 288
I was told by the physio to get a cross body bag when I had awful sciatica for 6 months, had to use a stick. Ended up with a Kipling as the lightest to use, it was on sale and bright orange. o_O For something that was supposed to be medium, I found it no! Latest one is again a Kipling bought from eBay for £24, yes it was used but perfect condition, and it is large and a taupe/stone colour.

The TSV is not luxury! For me, damn boring ugly they always do on QVC.

I was told by the physio to get a cross body bag when I had awful sciatica for 6 months, had to use a stick. Ended up with a Kipling as the lightest to use, it was on sale and bright orange. o_O For something that was supposed to be medium, I found it no! Latest one is again a Kipling bought from eBay for £24, yes it was used but perfect condition, and it is large and a taupe/stone colour.

The TSV is not luxury! For me, damn boring ugly they always do on QVC.
I always use a cross body bag and love them.
My go to bag is the Kipling Syro… perfect amount of outside pockets roomy but not too big. I did not get it from QVC so the quality is great and I’ve had it for years.
When I go to my grandson’s to provide childcare once a week, I take the Kipling Tommee bag that QVC did last year. Got it for £25 on eBay…. It’s a big bag. It’s based on the Defea and I would say it has as much room, but it’s a more structured bag. It holds my knitting bag, mini iPad, big Kipling purse, large hand cream and a shopping bag, and still has room for more. But the pockets are all rubbish the key fob is stitched into the wrong place, so you can’t really use it and had I paid full price I would have returned it. I keep it because it’s so roomy. But the difference in a proper Kipling bag and a QVC bag are enormous…

Kipling Lata Premium Medium Crossbody Bag
Item Number: 195953
QVC Price £78.00
Todays Special Value Price £43.98
P&P £3.95

Meet Lata: your new favourite everyday bag from Kipling. Boasting numerous pockets and compartments both inside and out for keeping your essentials safe and organised, as well as an adjustable shoulder strap for personalised comfort, it'll quickly become a staple in your collection. Whether you're out running errands, meeting friends for lunch, or anything in between, be sure to make this bag your first choice.

*A great saving : If you were to buy this Kipling Lata Floral Embossed Print Medium Crossbody Bag from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £78 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £43.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £34.02.

Enviable organisation - this gorgeous bag boasts an extensive range of inner and outer pockets, so helping to keep your everyday essentials organised and safely stowed has never been easier. Featuring a selection of zip, slip, and magnetic pockets and slots, as well as a sizeable main compartment, it will quickly become a staple accessory you won't want to go without.

Take your pick - this QVC exclusive style is available in five fabulous spring and summer-ready colours with a wonderful flower embossed design, so you've got the pick of the bunch when it comes to finding the perfect style to suit you. If you're after a classic, everyday look then opt for Black or Grey. Prefer your accessories to stand out? Then we'd suggest Green, Blue or Red.

• Outer pockets: 2 x magnetic, 2 x zip
  • Inner pockets: 1 x slip, 1 x zip, 2 x pen slots
  • Zip fastening
  • Includes metal robot monkey keyring
  • Wipe clean with a damp cloth
  • Outer: polyamide; lining: polyester
  • Bag measures (h x w x d): 21cm x 22cm x 9.5cm (8.2" x 8.6" x 3.7")
  • Strap drop: 34cm - 80cm (13.3" - 31.4")

Colour options:

• Black
  • Green
  • Blue
  • Grey
  • Red

All measurements are approximate

I’ve bought one in black.
Not bought a Kipling bag for yonks and I need to upgrade my handbag.
What I do like is that they can get an absolute soaking and still stand up well.
My work bag is an old Kipling and it’s going strong after years.
I try to go for dark shades though so that usually helps.

I bought the TSV in the black. Just bought a beautiful extra long black down puffy coat. I haven't bought a Kipling bag for years. Thinking of buying the purse as my old Kipling one is many years old and very tatty.

I bought the TSV in the black. Just bought a beautiful extra long black down puffy coat. I haven't bought a Kipling bag for years. Thinking of buying the purse as my old Kipling one is many years old and very tatty.
Yeah that purse is nice. Plenty of storage.
The purple one is nice . Shame they don’t have a bag in that colour.

There’s been some talk on facebook about rain getting into the front flap as it’s only closed with poppers…
Hadnt thought about that, but it’s something to think about..
Kipling bags are so good in wet weather, but a zip to that front pocket would have been more practical.
Also no back zip…

I missed the presentation, only catching the end of it, so I put the black one into my basket and then watched the video. It only has one main section, as well as the front drop down bit, and that made my mind up. I removed it from my basket.

I currently have a black bag with 2 main zipped sections, one smaller front section and a zipped pocket. I can get everything that I need in it for when I’m out or away and it’s smaller than the Kipling one. It cost me £12. Maybe that’s the reason I haven’t bothered to buy a Kipling bag for years.

I missed the presentation, only catching the end of it, so I put the black one into my basket and then watched the video. It only has one main section, as well as the front drop down bit, and that made my mind up. I removed it from my basket.

I currently have a black bag with 2 main zipped sections, one smaller front section and a zipped pocket. I can get everything that I need in it for when I’m out or away and it’s smaller than the Kipling one. It cost me £12. Maybe that’s the reason I haven’t bothered to buy a Kipling bag for years.
If you already have an alternative then there’s no point.
I need an everyday bag so it wasn’t money wasted.

If you already have an alternative then there’s no point.
I need an everyday bag so it wasn’t money wasted.

I agree, which is why I deleted it from my basket. 😉 I’ve never been someone who has dozens of handbags or pairs of shoes to match what I wear. My bag is black and goes with everything. I’ve never been swayed by designer accessories either.

Got a nice bag in Krakow , Polish brand and made in Italy . Can’t better Italian made leather goods.

Yes, the poppers put me off. what happens if you have a bit of bulk, then the popper would un-pop !! easy too for someone to pick pocket. Funny too how the spiel always make the 'failing' an "advantage".

When they sold proper designer bags years ago, there was a fad for putting magnetic closers instead of a zip - I steered clear of those too. You can't beat a zip for security.

Latest posts

Back