ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kipling Bag TSV 13/02/20
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.182801

Kipling TSV 1.jpg

Kipling TSV 2.jpg

Kipling TSV 3.jpg

Kipling TSV 4.jpg

The little circular zipped thing on a keyfob looks cute, I guess there is a fold out shopping bag inside. Otherwise it looks too big for me.

I did just buy a new bag at the weekend, the Kipling Asivla in black quilt. It arrived this morning and I really like it.

I still have the urge to buy this even though I don't need it, hopefully the price will be too much! I do like the coral colour.

MEASUREMENTS AND COLOUR OPTIONS
Large shoulder bag?
HXWXD = 34.5x32.5x13??
Fastening Type: 1 (zipped)
Drop length: 36/80, Total length: 99/182??
Inside –
X1 zipped pocket
X2 slip pocket
X2 pen slip pockets
X1 Zipped internal compartment
X1 coin purse

BEIGE TWILL
CARBON METALIC (Grey metallic)
METALLIC RUST (Coral metallic)
BLACK TWILL
CORAL TWILL

Kipling Adila Premium Large Triple Compartment Multiway
Item Number 182801
QVC Price £99.00
TSV Price £59.97
P&P £5.95

3 Easy Pays of £19.99

The Adila Premium Multiway Bag from Kipling boasts a spacious, triple compartment design with an adjustable cross-body strap, two top handles and an array of pockets to organise everything from your phone to your favourite pens. Complete with a matching coin purse and signature monkey keyring, this chic and versatile bag is sure to become your essential companion for your commute, days out and weekends away.

Get organised - the triple compartment design allows you to store all your must-haves exactly where you need them, from your essential notebooks to your tablet. What’s more, the numerous pockets inside and out will keep all your belongings organised, so you’ll never have to rummage around for those keys again!

Matchy matchy - the handy coin purse that comes with this bag boasts a co-ordinating design that offers extra storage space for your make-up must-haves or phone accessories you can’t be without.

Wear it your way - busy day? Carry this clever bag over your shoulder when you need easy access to your belongings, or wear it across your body using the adjustable strap when you need to go hands-free. With multiple ways to wear it, you’ll rely on this bag for everything.

A colour to suit you - find a shade that suits your style and choose from either a sleek metallic finish that will update your look in seconds or a classic twill fabric, which is currently only available at QVC. Choose either Carbon Metallic or Metallic Rust for a gorgeous grown-up shine, go for Coral Twill for a lush pop of colour, or select Beige Twill or Black Twill for a versatile shade that will match anything in your wardrobe.

Spread the cost - choose the Easy Pay option to spread the cost of this fantastic bag in three interest-free instalments. Just another reason to buy it today!
Outer pockets: 1 x zip, 1 x slip
Inner pockets: 2 x zip, 2 x slip, 2 x pen pockets
Press stud and zip fastenings
Outer: 100% polyamide; lining: 100% polyester
Bag (h x w x d): 34.5cm x 32.5cm x 13cm (13.6” x 12.8” x 5.1”)
Strap drop: 36cm - 80cm (14.2” - 31.5”)

Colour options:
Black Twill
Carbon Metallic
Metallic Rust
Beige Twill
Coral Twill

https://www.qvcuk.com/Kipling-Adila-Premium-Large-Triple-Compartment-Multiway.product.182801.html

The lining in that black bag is absolutely vile and unimaginative, there are so many other linings they could’ve used. Kipljng prices are shooting through the roof and they’re only nylon bags, there are similar on Amazon for a tenner, and yes, they do last as long and are good quality.

Latest posts

Back