Kipling TSV 19/9/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Toadette

Registered Shopper
Does anyone have any idea as to what this TSV might be yet?

I have high hopes :clapping:

thanks x

Me too, I want to buy one for and dare I say a Christmas present, would like something on the lines of a fairfax, not a titchy thing., and easy pay

The TSV is Kipling Adomma Bag with removable shoulder strap approx £44.50

£44.50 is a bargain, I'll see if I like it and what options are available, as I need/want a new bag. It is selling on Amazon for between £65 - £82, dependant upon colour chosen.

not entirely sure about the bag..will wait and see the presentation. But I did like some of the colours on your link minim..thanks!

I really like it, tempted by the pepper beige or the animal/camouflage print. Hooray for EZ Pay too!

I am a bit disappointed in this TSV because it's just too big for me and the colour choices not brilliant. I do need a new bag so was very interested to see what it was going to be and tuned into the previous hour for a quick preview, which was a good thing to do because I saw it and realised it would be no good so didn't have to stay up until midnight!

I do like the handles on top though.

I went for the 'Sheeny Brown' print in the end. Would have preferred a swing monkey to the fluffy monkey as is usual with prints, but hey-ho. I think it's a really good deal as would be £80 for the prints in the Kipling store and the plain colours are £74 at http://www.kipling.com/uk-en/adomma.html?show_img=K1354290000+999.

I think it will be a great carry-on bag for travel, the grab handles will make it easy to pick up from the plane floor and the front pockets good for passport, boarding pass etc..

I like the bag as I want a better organiser bag thats a good size as well, now the black is my usual colour but the purple is nice, got both in my basket so will need to decide soon! lol

Gone for the black, liked the purple but will get more use out of the black! ;-)

Last edited:
too big for me - the temptation is to fill it and then it's too heavy! I like cross-body bags because of shoulder issues, but even cross-body, if it's heavy it's uncomfortable. I'll stick with my Reth for everyday use.

I have an Eldorado cross body bag and would like a slightly bigger one to fit my kindle but more along the lines of the Eldorado. Haven't been able to watch the shows today so will watch 10pm and see if there's anything. But am not in a rush. The TSV is way too big for what I need. The purple is lovely though.

Latest posts

Back