kipling tsv 21/11/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I sympathise! I bought a Defea in Royal Red at full price a month ago and now its at sale price on various websites grrrrr. I do like the colour though and the Defea is my favourite Kipling bag. I quite like the Delana but would like to see it being shown on tv first before making any decision to buy.

I returned the Adomma TSV. The zip opening wasn't very big. I wasn't impressed so it went back pretty much immediately.

Definitley interested in this TSV as I'm looking for a new darker colour bag.

Although, Amazon has it's Black Friday sale on 30th November (oh St Andrew's Day!) which might be worth holding out for. I got a bag from the Kipling city range last year for £28, which was retailing on Kipling's webby at £105

Wanted to correct myself as I found out today that Black Friday is 23rd November!

Kipling Delana Large Shoulder Bag with Adjustable Strap
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.104444

Basic Delana large shoulder bag by Kipling. Features two pop-out zip-up front pockets, an adjustable shoulder strap and a zip fastening. Add some subtle colour to your accessories with this versatile Basic Delana shoulder bag from Kipling.

Furry monkey keyring
Large slot pocket at the rear
Inner zip, slot and pen pockets
Lobster claw clasp
Measures (h x w x d): 23cm x 35cm x 14cm (9.2" x 14" x 5.6")
Strap drop: 26cm - 62cm (10.4" - 24.8")

All measurements are approximate

I really wanted a nice shoulder bag rather than a cross body :confused: I know you can shorten the straps but they never look good.Hope theres some good christmas surprises or something on easy pay for me :nod:

Rainbowdottie, I'm getting the Adomma in Galaxy Green for Christmas and had a wee play, I think it's a really handy bag. As always a bit smaller than you'd expect but my iPad fits perfectly into that front zip and I'd call it a really good travel/commuting bag (the handles are really grab handles, though, wouldn't fit over most people's arms). Treated myself to the New Money in ochre and the Creativity in the gypsy print to go with it, OH can wrap it all up - we're exchanging presents before our trip to Germany so they'll get used straight away.

The Delana looks a bit too straight and structured for me, I'll have to see what it looks like on the day.

Last edited:
Boring colours :sad:

That just about sums up Kipling lately - BORING COLOURS ; sludgy browns, dismal greys, non-descript blues, dismal prints, peculiar purples. Where are proper pinks, lime greens, turquoises, whites, beiges, yellows, lilacs from yesteryear ?

Oh, yes, of course, every few months they have a new "design director" (who never seems to get it quite right !)

one of my usual tangents. I'm out in Florida at the mo and happened across Kipling Bags in Macy's - I have never seen such a selection of styles and "colour ways" in my life. I suppose their stores in London are the same, they were superb. I now appreciate why some women own millions of them. I might just do a price comparison and treat myself, they're only light so shouldn't affect my baggage allowance (unlike the Yankee Candles already secreted in my suitcase !).

Linda xx

one of my usual tangents. I'm out in Florida at the mo and happened across Kipling Bags in Macy's - I have never seen such a selection of styles and "colour ways" in my life. I suppose their stores in London are the same, they were superb. I now appreciate why some women own millions of them. I might just do a price comparison and treat myself, they're only light so shouldn't affect my baggage allowance (unlike the Yankee Candles already secreted in my suitcase !).
Linda xx

Sounds exciting - wish I was there! I love looking at handbags of the kipling variety! Let us know what you buy - & a piccie if you dont mind!!!:cheeky::cheeky:

Latest posts

Back