kipling tsv 21/11/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wasn't that a TSV once? One that was especially made for QVC.
I seem to remember buying that for my DiL but can't remember the name of it.

Wasn't that a TSV once? One that was especially made for QVC.
I seem to remember buying that for my DiL but can't remember the name of it.
Was it Kipling Jacqueline one side was without lining? I love my Kipling Jacqueline, that very one, without the lining.

Is it the pink patterned one? Wasn't it the Jacqueline or something? Or was it the one that was similar to it? I am sure it was a TSV as I ordered it and didn't like it. I'll log onto my laptop in a bit and look at my history. Ooh, that will be interesting!! :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Hi guys just wondering if anyone knows what Kipling bag they have at the top of this page on the Q website please? I phoned up CS and they said they didn't know and it's not one they do! Seems odd to have it featured on a page ...

http://www.qvcuk.com/Shoes-&-Handba...p=MH-_-(Shoes+&+Handbags)-_-(Shoes+&+Handbags)
This is my lovely Kipling Jacqueline bag, originally bought for under £30, now over £51 in a space of couple of years
http://www.qvcuk.com/Kipling-Jacque...c=144495-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-144495

Follo is similar, but I don't own this one
http://www.qvcuk.com/Kipling-Follo-...ER-_-3&relType=INTELLIGENTOFFER&refLocation=3

Last edited:
The above peeps are right.Its either a jacqueline or follo...Im not sure which one....they are very alike and were both TSV's once.

It's definitely a Jacqueline, I've got that purple "leopard" on the advert from a TSV years ago

I haven't stayed up to watch a TSV for a while now and although i'm on the wagon so to speak, I am quite interested to see what size it is as its difficult to tell from the picture. I quite like the look of it, hope its in some exciting colours. Anyone else staying up tonight?

I've bought 2 from ebay this week....a grand total of £23 including postage.I do love them....hope I don't see much I like on the shows :thinking: but qvc is so expensive for kipling now.mind you kipling is getting more expensive on amazon etc as well now

I've bought 2 from ebay this week....a grand total of £23 including postage.I do love them....hope I don't see much I like on the shows :thinking: but qvc is so expensive for kipling now.mind you kipling is getting more expensive on amazon etc as well now

Between you and me rainbowdottie, I purchased one from ebay this week too - purple velvet katie bag £15 all in. Its really nice and hardly used! I looked on amazon yesterday as it is their black friday week, but nothing very much reduced at all I didnt think, still pricey.

The best way to buy Kipling is in the Javari sale - the prices are seriously reduced and postage is free. Kipling have lost sight of their market and are trying to price themselves into the designer bracket by rebranding themselves as a "fashion brand".

the web site s a joke - there isnt even a video of the tsv bag, so you cannot watch it at all at the moment!

Amazon Black Friday deals are all week this week with new deals each day. There are a couple of kipling bags coming up today as well as the new money or brownie purses. Just click on " upcoming" deals and see what time they start. I picked up a lola rose alfie tumble bracelet for a christmas gift for £16.20 yesterday (£32 quid elsewhere).

Also don't forget to check out the outlet section on Kipling's own website.

I got an email from Kipling beginning of the week, they are doing Black Friday all this week. Up to half price and free shipping. The City range was less than this TSV and they have leather on them.

I'm not a massive Amazon fan anyway but they need to step up and pay their corporation tax before they get much more of my custom. My small business has a crippling corporation tax bill to pay in January and there's no way I can shuffle funds about to avoid it. So they shouldn't be able to either.

Just watched the Kipling repeat show & I am now bored with the basic range, I have a few but the one that I use all the time is the now dicontinued Morrisay.The offer on Q looks as though they are getting rid of all the odds & sods/ end of lines.I don't want to be tempted & at this rate there is no chance.

Just watched the Kipling repeat show & I am now bored with the basic range, I have a few but the one that I use all the time is the now dicontinued Morrisay.The offer on Q looks as though they are getting rid of all the odds & sods/ end of lines.I don't want to be tempted & at this rate there is no chance.

Nothing grabed me either Silver Fox. Marie-Francois did mention on at least a couple of ocassions that a particular bag was being discontinued - I suppose that its a sales ploy to make you think you should get it now quick BUT my interpretation is that it didnt sell very well, so we wont be making it anymore.

Latest posts

Back