kipling tsv 21/11/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowdottie

Registered Shopper
I'm excited already :clapping:

have been hankering after a new bag.Have tried to see when the next shows are...but can't seem to find it on the new website :down: you used to be able to click on the brand name,and see when they were next on.....well I can't see it :drunk:

hoping its a good one!!!

The website has been acting up a treat

Search:kipling purse
Response:Bad Request
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.
☉☉
No (polite) comment

surely that's not the brand new,all singing all dancing website you're talking about.

surely that's not the brand new,all singing all dancing website you're talking about.

Yeesh!
That's the one.
The one that is going to make my life easier!

I just popped down to the QVC community pages - just for jolly.
Oh-oh! BAD REQUEST

Yeesh!
That's the one.
The one that is going to make my life easier!

I just popped down to the QVC community pages - just for jolly.
Oh-oh! BAD REQUEST

The website is seriously getting on my wick!!!
Next time they want some ridiculous p&p charge for something i'm going to say "bad request"

On a Kipling note,I would like to see a really decent TSV for a change. I still use my Katie Velvet from about 5 years ago.

Definitley interested in this TSV as I'm looking for a new darker colour bag.

Although, Amazon has it's Black Friday sale on 30th November (oh St Andrew's Day!) which might be worth holding out for. I got a bag from the Kipling city range last year for £28, which was retailing on Kipling's webby at £105

27 is trekking around Africa with a massive (& I mean massive) backpack. Her shoulder bag was stolen so I thought I'd buy her a lightweight bag & take it out to her when we meet up in India.
I'm still traumatised by the experience!
I was telling Carol (Busy Mum) all about it yesterday.
It had to be -
on the small side but big enough for a bottle of water
lightweight
she likes the brown/taupes/beiges pallet
and it had to be cross body.
So, I TRIED to look at Q's Travelon & Kipling bags. The webpage either would not load - "Bad Request", chucked me out or would only let me see the first page. No videos either which was a bummer.
I went to eBay. Not quite as bad as Q but frustrating. Most sellers gave no details re size etc at all. "Lovely bag" does not help me. Most were more interested in the flipping monkeys! Googling a name of a bag turned up nothing and then the penny dropped. They were naming the monkey not the bag style. I did find a YouTube site that showed some Kipling bags (not Q's videos) which helped. I tried Amazon but they were very expensive there.
Anyway, I got one last night - a Kipling City Nel in dark brown.
.... I had to have a long lie down afterwards

27 is trekking around Africa with a massive (& I mean massive) backpack. Her shoulder bag was stolen so I thought I'd buy her a lightweight bag & take it out to her when we meet up in India.
I'm still traumatised by the experience!
I was telling Carol (Busy Mum) all about it yesterday.
It had to be -
on the small side but big enough for a bottle of water
lightweight
she likes the brown/taupes/beiges pallet
and it had to be cross body.
So, I TRIED to look at Q's Travelon & Kipling bags. The webpage either would not load - "Bad Request", chucked me out or would only let me see the first page. No videos either which was a bummer.
I went to eBay. Not quite as bad as Q but frustrating. Most sellers gave no details re size etc at all. "Lovely bag" does not help me. Most were more interested in the flipping monkeys! Googling a name of a bag turned up nothing and then the penny dropped. They were naming the monkey not the bag style. I did find a YouTube site that showed some Kipling bags (not Q's videos) which helped. I tried Amazon but they were very expensive there.
Anyway, I got one last night - a Kipling City Nel in dark brown.
.... I had to have a long lie down afterwards
Its either children or cats were spoiling , what about ourselves (yourself) minim, did you get anything beside a headache :thinking:

Its either children or cats were spoiling , what about ourselves (yourself) minim, did you get anything beside a headache :thinking:
Ummmm cough .....

Some of my eBay purchases came. It was like Christmas!
Love my Bench bag! I'll get water, purse, passport, keys etc in easily. And as it's canvas, it's light when empty.
Love my tan leather bell key holder. OK, I didn't NEED that but I saw it & thought 'that's cool'
My jelly beans round mouse mat...... He upset me! It cheers me up.
Clinique extra mild soap (which is not a soap lol) face wash. Liked that when I tried it this morning!
Tomorrow, hopefully my navy leather tote & Clinique redness relief wash.
Oh! I nearly forgot. I won a John Rocha tan leather cross body satchel (mouthful). It was £27.00 ..... BUT I had to have it!
Oops!

Ummmm cough .....

Some of my eBay purchases came. It was like Christmas!
Love my Bench bag! I'll get water, purse, passport, keys etc in easily. And as it's canvas, it's light when empty.
Love my tan leather bell key holder. OK, I didn't NEED that but I saw it & thought 'that's cool'
My jelly beans round mouse mat...... He upset me! It cheers me up.
Clinique extra mild soap (which is not a soap lol) face wash. Liked that when I tried it this morning!
Tomorrow, hopefully my navy leather tote & Clinique redness relief wash.
Oh! I nearly forgot. I won a John Rocha tan leather cross body satchel (mouthful). It was £27.00 ..... BUT I had to have it!
Oops!
Like your style, jelly beans mouse mat lol and all the other extras ;)

Have seen the kipling TSV on the latest newsletter....very small pic...but not for me!

Was hoping for more of a ginowan/affie type bag....bit fed up with the *twist on the same-old* design stuff.

Picture from newsletter
Kipling TSV Nov.jpg

Dont think I will be buying

On a Kipling note,I would like to see a really decent TSV for a change. I still use my Katie Velvet from about 5 years ago.

I love my Katie Velvet too, LE lover and you have reminded me that I need to get it out of the wardrobe very soon! I wish Kipling would do it again, the grey was gorgeous and I really regretted not buying it too.

Eh, not for me - I'm thinking of getting another Gracy, in True Blue - might even be cheaper when bought somewhere that's not QVC.

I love my Katie Velvet too, LE lover and you have reminded me that I need to get it out of the wardrobe very soon! I wish Kipling would do it again, the grey was gorgeous and I really regretted not buying it too.

I love it. I bought another one of e bay for half the price,for when mine finally wears out.

Go and get it out Calvin and enjoy using it.

Cheers Flamenco, I rather fancy the cumin colourway as well! Only thing I'm not sure about is the width of the base, I certainly wouldn't want a bag much/any wider than that so will have to see it on-air.....but I could be quite interested in this if it's a decent price! (Although I'm still seething over the last TSV, which is now available in the Royal Red colourway cheaper than the TSV (+ p&p) price....arrgghh!) :angry:

Latest posts

Back