Kipling TSV 28/08/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought a Kipling look a likey bag from Amazon a couple of years ago. It was lovely, a pale blue with a feather pattern on it. I had a hospital appointment and as I was leaving the clinic to book my next appointment the receptionist said she loved my bag and had quite a few kipling ones but hadn`t seen the one I had. I told her it wasn`t a kipling and I`d paid about £12.99 for it off Amazon. She couldn`t believe it and asked to see mine close up and said she could have sworn it was a Kipling.
This is it in the link but sadly its now unavailable.

I bought a Kipling look a likey bag from Amazon a couple of years ago. It was lovely, a pale blue with a feather pattern on it. I had a hospital appointment and as I was leaving the clinic to book my next appointment the receptionist said she loved my bag and had quite a few kipling ones but hadn`t seen the one I had. I told her it wasn`t a kipling and I`d paid about £12.99 for it off Amazon. She couldn`t believe it and asked to see mine close up and said she could have sworn it was a Kipling.
This is it in the link but sadly its now unavailable.

There's a fair few Kipling-esque bags still available though yours is particularly nice. I guess you don't know how well they'll wash up..but the £10 bag I bought washed up a treat!

I have haven't bought Kipling in years. I loved the City range especially April the brown one I even glued the metal bit to the leather at one point and still used for years afterwards. I hate bags that have detachable shoulder straps and the grab handles! I dislike patterns on bags as well. Yes, I am boring but I know what I like and what I don't. Oh using the City Milia(sp) for the past few years.

Someone on Q`s page came up with the idea that Kipling should do face masks patterned with Kipling monkeys. I`ve heard of high end designers selling masks to match their designer dresses but as for Kipling monkey masks, naaaah I`ll give it a miss.

Latest posts

Back