Kipling woman in OLAY Advert!!!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lipglossaddict

Registered Shopper
Ok so I just saw that Marie francoise who does the Kipling shows in an OLAY ad on tv..does that mean she is just a model and not actually working for Kipling?????

I find it a bit disconcerting. In reality I know they are doing a job, but when presenting a product you tend to associate them with it, so when you see them selling another product, it throws you a bit.

The Quacker woman is the same, I saw her appear on the Confused dot com ad, which was a surprise, and then I saw the woman who flogs Micha bags on Ideal World doing the same thing, - presenting another product - and there was me thinking she was totally involved in the production of the bag.

I don't think MF ever presented Ecotan. I also find it odd that a global company like Kipling doesn't have one member of staff who could represent the company on QVC now and again. Lorraine the old presenter for Kipling used to work for the company and seemed genuinely interested and knowledgable about the products.

I thought I saw Sam, the EMU lady, on a recent advert for the Nintendo 3D DS machine :sun:

Talking of Olay has anyone on here used it recently? is it any good? it seems to have changed a lot since I used it many years ago.

I knew MF didn't work for kipling - as shes normally the JML advert girl :down:

I agree that kipling should be able to get someone with a bit more passion from their own company.After all don't we keep hearing about the great relationship between kipling and QVc?

I loved Lorraine - really surprised she moved onto pastures new - she seemed to go all over the world with kipling? I liked the lady from one of their stores too:sun:

MF is a gorgeous girl and she does present well without seeming up herself. Good luck to her for getting so many gigs!

Well given that she knows the names of all the flipping different monkeys and the colours of the handbags I would have thought she worked for Kipling! She seems really sweet and does seem to genuinely like the bags so good luck to her if she's not employed by Kipling and needs/wants other work.

I do wonder if the guests/presenters are all on contracts rather than being "employed". I would guess that some are on no compete contracts so they can't pop up on other shopping channels. I also wonder if they're on commission.

But I don't lose sleep over the employment status/benefits of the QVCers. :eek:)

I was quite stunned when Polyanna whoever (don't remember her last name), who I know from the Gadget Show and who, I believe, was in the press over an ugly divorce recently popped up on QVC to sell a product. Can't remember which brand she represented, but she was already working at Channel 5 at the time and I found the whole thing very odd.

I think MF really enjoys Kipling and does know her brand. She may work/model for other products but she does seem to be a true Kipling fan and good luck to her. I like MF and think she is a good 'role model' for the bags. I know us older people love them but they need to convert the younger crowd too!

Talking of Olay has anyone on here used it recently? is it any good? it seems to have changed a lot since I used it many years ago.

I'm using the Olay regenerist daily serum. Got it as it was on offer (can't afford any QVC ones now) and not had an allergic reaction to it. I suppose I'll only know if it's worked in a few years time pmsl

Latest posts

Back