I Love Chocolate

Registered Shopper
Kirks Folly returning in November.

Attachments

• 076AC4E7-CC74-49A0-81BD-C281A1C8FE27.jpeg
    076AC4E7-CC74-49A0-81BD-C281A1C8FE27.jpeg
    100.5 KB · Views: 249
I thought the company was defunked?
So did I, LATI but according to their website (https://www.kirksfolly.com/about-us):

The original Kirks Folly closed in 2014 after 35 glorious years in business - however, Jenniefer and Helen did not take kindly to retirement and started designing and manufacturing again because they just couldn't stop!

I bet they put Eilidh with her.

I bought some earrings a set of studs I think and I returned them. Never bought anything else.

I have KF earrings & a Christmas tree brooch that was a 40th birthday gift from my sister & they're perfect. Considering the amount of garments, I can't call them fashion, bears & tacky garden ornaments that the Q shifts by the minute I think there's still a sizeable market for her stuff ✨ - get ready Charlie.

Those Dyson vacuums will come in handy with all the glitter she blows over the studio. That will show if they really are that good.

If she is doing the same style of costume jewellery very old-fashioned when back then.
As covid's put an end to blowing out the candles on a cake she'll have to fling the stuff by hand. I suppose she may do all the shows from the US if this situation is still affecting travel, shame because following on from her with a Dyson hour would be interesting.

So did I, LATI but according to their website (https://www.kirksfolly.com/about-us):

The original Kirks Folly closed in 2014 after 35 glorious years in business - however, Jenniefer and Helen did not take kindly to retirement and started designing and manufacturing again because they just couldn't stop!

My life what a combination 🤪

A piece of cord (ebay by the yard) with magnetic opening (ebay by the dozens) then call it "mystic"? - pull the other one. I don't like the marketing style though it's so ridiculous it's almost watchable.

Her products were marketed as being magical, mystical, lucky, healing etc. You can’t make those claims now. Fairy dust was blown at certain callers for good luck.Viewers used to phone in to say they believed in fairies, and saw them regularly, and were actively encouraged to do so. It was like some sort of cult, with pictures of the parties that Jennifer Kirk used to hold at her home, grown women prancing about dressed as fairies, and I’m sure there were men dressed up as ‘fairy kings’. Quite disturbing! Q don’t allow Lola Rose to talk about the properties of their various stones, as they tried to go down that route some time ago. Anna occasionally manages to get in a hint , with ‘look on our website’ for information.

A lot of the stuff on there looks like it's interchangeable with Butler and Wilson's.

Her products were marketed as being magical, mystical, lucky, healing etc. You can’t make those claims now. Fairy dust was blown at certain callers for good luck.Viewers used to phone in to say they believed in fairies, and saw them regularly, and were actively encouraged to do so. It was like some sort of cult, with pictures of the parties that Jennifer Kirk used to hold at her home, grown women prancing about dressed as fairies, and I’m sure there were men dressed up as ‘fairy kings’.

I could never decide whether it was a bit of harmless fun from the mad old bag who is Jenneifer, or whether it was cynical and exploitative of sad, lonely people with a lot of problems or illness in their life who, through desperation, would buy into anything if they thought it would 'cure' them, or bring them some resolution.

Anna occasionally manages to get in a hint , with ‘look on our website’ for information.
The old 'do your own research' trick.

I could never decide whether it was a bit of harmless fun from the mad old bag who is Jenneifer, or whether it was cynical and exploitative of sad, lonely people with a lot of problems or illness in their life who, through desperation, would buy into anything if they thought it would 'cure' them, or bring them some resolution.

The old 'do your own research' trick.
I can answer that for you. It was cynical and exploitative of sad, lonely people. 😀😀

Latest posts

Back