Ninja TSV 3.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 150
  • Ninja TSV 4.jpg
    Ninja TSV 4.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 145
  • Ninja TSV 5.jpg
    Ninja TSV 5.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 140
I realise things have moved on, but when I see 'Ninja' I always think of the lady years ago who did all the cooking demos, and all the Ninja blender jugs in different colours. I still have mine (using it everyday to mince up the dog food), and I don't think there's ever been a useful blender that's bettered the Ninja.

Didn't Jilly Jones used to do Ninja before it went to the Caroline lady? I bought mine ages ago because it was demo'd properly, gave you info about the product (not the BA's holiday) and showed you what it could and couldn't do. It was about £26 when I got mine so quite a while ago and it is still going strong. I use it all the time but it is the chopper type not the smoothie blender type.

The TSV looks like a slow cooker and I'm sure IW had the same or similar on very recently.

CC

I bought mine direct from ninja this week, in their Black Friday deal. It’s a red ltd edition one, and comes with a silicone sling (for lifting your roast out), a pair of lifting forks, a two tier rack, and a ninja apron, for £179.99.
Will be interesting to see how the TSV measures up.
It’s a seriously useful piece of kit - pressure cooker, slow cooker, steamer, air fryer, mini oven and grill all in one gadget, but it’s enormous, and you need a good bit of worktop space to accommodate it!

I realise things have moved on, but when I see 'Ninja' I always think of the lady years ago who did all the cooking demos, and all the Ninja blender jugs in different colours. I still have mine (using it everyday to mince up the dog food), and I don't think there's ever been a useful blender that's bettered the Ninja.
I’ve still got mine too, it must be 10 years old, and I still use it daily, mainly to grind coffee beans!

I bought mine direct from ninja this week, in their Black Friday deal. It’s a red ltd edition one, and comes with a silicone sling (for lifting your roast out), a pair of lifting forks, a two tier rack, and a ninja apron, for £179.99.
Will be interesting to see how the TSV measures up.
It’s a seriously useful piece of kit - pressure cooker, slow cooker, steamer, air fryer, mini oven and grill all in one gadget, but it’s enormous, and you need a good bit of worktop space to accommodate it!
That is such helpful information, thanks Pick-a-Lily.
Definitely a no for me then as countercspace is at a premium in my kitchen!

Love my ninja! Just done a roast chicken, roast potatos and stuffing balls in mine - veg on hob. 1 hr for the chicken and while it's resting 20mins for the roasties & stuffing all on AirFry. That's for the smaller version than this - a seriously good bit of kit! It pressure cooks, slow cooks, sautes, grills, airfries, steams and this TSV version also dehydrates and makes yogurt I think.
But as said above it's big and heavy so you need the space.

Ninja Foodi Max 7.5L Multi-Cooker OP500UK
Item Number: 809829
QVC Price £216.00
Todays Special Value Price £159.96
P&P £4.95

The Ninja Foodi Max Multi-Cooker features a 7.5L pot ideal for cooking meals for the whole family, an incredible nine cooking functions, making it quick and easy to create an array of delicious meals, sides, snacks and desserts, plus TenderCrisp Technology to lock in juices and then crisp up food for a mouth-watering finish. Transform the way you cook with up to 75% less fat for healthier meal alternatives, and save time in the kitchen with this versatile, large-capacity multi-cooker.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Ninja Multi-Cooker from QVCUK.com after the offer ends, you’d pay £216, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £159.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £56.04.

Cook up… everything! With nine cooking functions, all options are on the table with this impressive gadget. Use Air Crisp to fry up golden chips and crispy sweet potato fries, cooked using little to no oil, Pressure Cook to lock in juices, Slow Cook to prepare dishes up to 12 hours in advance or use Bake/Roast to create fluffy roast potatoes, freshly baked bread and more. Turn to Grill mode for perfect salmon fillets or juicy burgers, Steam for a wide range of healthy vegetable dishes, Sear/Sauté to colour meat, Dehydrate to dry fruits and herbs or use Yoghurt for creating creamy, homemade yoghurt.

Multi-task to the max - use the versatile two-tier reversible rack to cook mains and sides at the same time, layering food such as vegetables, rice and grains with meat or fish, cooking a complete meal in one pot. Not only handy for timing and organisation, it'll save you on washing up too! Once you've finished, remove food effortlessly from the non-stick ceramic design, pop the dishwasher-safe parts in for cleaning and you're all done!

Cook and crisp - featuring Ninja's exclusive TenderCrisp Technology, food can be quickly cooked, tenderised and finished with an appetising golden crunch by simply swapping between the Pressure Lid and Crisping Lid, for perfect results every time.

Free up your time - not enough hours in the day? This large-capacity multi-cooker boasts a 7.5 litre capacity that is large enough to feed up to six people! With the ability cook from frozen too, it’s the perfect solution when you need dinner on the table fast.

• Dishwasher-safe pressure lid, cooking pot, silicone ring, reversible rack, cook and crisp basket, and detachable diffuser
  • Keep-warm function and timer
  • Easy-to-use one-touch controls

What's in the box?

• 1 x Foodi Max Multi-Cooker - with Pressure Lid and Crisping Lid
  • 1 x 7.5L cooking pot
  • 1 x 4.7L cook and crisp basket
  • 1 x two-tier reversible rack
  • recipe guide

I found her description of the Ninja and how she has used it in her home very helpful. Not bothered if she has had a free one if it helps those of us watching who may want to buy one.
When I used to sell kitchen appliances in a bricks and mortar store I didn't get freebies so I could tell people how to use it at home, nor did I get free footwear so I could tell customers you can wear them with jeans or a floaty skirt when I sold shoes.
I now work in a book store and in the ten years I've been there I've never had a free book so I can explain the plot to the customer or tell them you can read it while relaxing on the sofa or laying in bed!!

Latest posts

Back