KitchenAid TSV 27/10/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My Hermes man is really good and I can't fault him. If I say something hasn't turned up (which is rare really), he will investigate it himself, as does my postman. We are in a small village though where you get to know people personally so I'm not sure if it would be the same if I still lived in Edinburgh.

CC

My second Kitchen Aid has reached my Hermes Depot, so I am waiting for confirmation of a delivery slot. Meanwhile, an item I ordered yesterday on eBay was delivered this morning by my postman, a 2nd class stamp was used. I am a great supporter of Royal Mail, and in particular my excellent postman who we have had for over 26 years he takes real pride in 'delivering' a great service.

We don't have any real shops to speak of and to go to a retail park is a 50 minute car drive to Edinburgh. I do buy off the net apart from Q but I like the fact that I can return (albeit at cost) if I buy something stupid or unnecessary.

I used to Kitchenaid mixer today to make some scones and it makes the job so easy. The wooden spoons are going to be made redundant.

CC

If you wanted to buy anything in my town you would have a bliddy long wait. There was precious little before Covid but darn all now. I do try to buy in real shops if I can but its not possible or it’s basically large chain stores which I don’t really consider high street shops as they now seem to concentrate on their online sales.

I really like independent shops or one where they have just a couple of branches.

My second Kitchen Aid has reached my Hermes Depot, so I am waiting for confirmation of a delivery slot. Meanwhile, an item I ordered yesterday on eBay was delivered this morning by my postman, a 2nd class stamp was used. I am a great supporter of Royal Mail, and in particular my excellent postman who we have had for over 26 years he takes real pride in 'delivering' a great service.
Apologies for resurrecting this post, but I still haven't received my 2nd Kitchen Aid mixer, last update on Monday was that the parcel was delayed and Hermes were working to deliver next working day.

My daughter's FeelUnique parcel was 'dumped' outside our gate by Hermes yesterday, it has taken over 4 weeks to arrive. She got a message to say it had been delivered here, she has since moved, I searched with a torch last night, all around our house, it was only when it got light this morning that I saw it was sitting at the other side of our gate on the road (there is no pavement), along with a box of dog food I ordered earlier this week and a parcel for a farmer who lives some distance away !!! I have a safe place registered, which would have kept the boxes dry, as rained around the time they were 'dumped'.

QVC have offered to send a 3rd mixer, or refund my money. I do want to try the mixer but I'm not sure I can go through the hassle again, especially if the others eventually turned up like my daughter's parcel, I'd have to arrange a return through Hermes !!

Apologies for resurrecting this post, but I still haven't received my 2nd Kitchen Aid mixer, last update on Monday was that the parcel was delayed and Hermes were working to deliver next working day.

My daughter's FeelUnique parcel was 'dumped' outside our gate by Hermes yesterday, it has taken over 4 weeks to arrive. She got a message to say it had been delivered here, she has since moved, I searched with a torch last night, all around our house, it was only when it got light this morning that I saw it was sitting at the other side of our gate on the road (there is no pavement), along with a box of dog food I ordered earlier this week and a parcel for a farmer who lives some distance away !!! I have a safe place registered, which would have kept the boxes dry, as rained around the time they were 'dumped'.

QVC have offered to send a 3rd mixer, or refund my money. I do want to try the mixer but I'm not sure I can go through the hassle again, especially if the others eventually turned up like my daughter's parcel, I'd have to arrange a return through Hermes !!
If they turn up, QVC would have to arrange collection, or they may just say to keep them (pigs might fly). Or you could just keep quiet and give them away as xmas gifts.

BTW as they are being sent out in boxes which say what they are, then somewhere along the line anyone in Hermes could steal them, another good reason for an outer box.

Kitchenaid.co.uk have the 9 speed hand mixer for £109 with £59 worth of free extras at the moment, or alternatively if you're not bothered about the freebies try this code 8YSLPP5R18KQW7H for 25% off. (you can't have both sadly!).

The Ninja cooker that was supposed to be delivered this week hasn't been. I haven't had the dispatch email though so maybe they are just delayed.

The kitchen aid being delivered in it's own box would be very tempting for dishonest people.

CC

I have often had the dispatch email from QVC when I have already received the item.

Final update to my Kitchenaid issues, the third mixer turned up just as I was about to finally give up! Again there was no update from Hermes from the time it arrived at the hub until the courier was almost outside my house, no texts or emails. However, on the Hermes App the status went from 'we have received it at our hub' to 'your local courier will deliver your parcel between 1800 and 2000' at 1925 and then to 'delivered at 1930' !!

On to my issue, I had the Neom Reed Diffuser and Refill Duo on advanced order and it hasn't moved from the Hub since last Sunday!

Latest posts

Back