Kochblume TSV 16/07/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought those cloths and they are brilliant. I also bought the pair of collapsible colanders in another show and got rid of my metal ones. They’re great because they take up so little space and they’re used daily. I also bought the trio of silicone pan scrubbers and they’re far better than the Cook’s Essential ones I bought quite a while ago. This is actually brand I quite like.

I usually don’t bother with the TSVs but I’ll be interested to see what this one is.

like the sound of the scrubbers tbh

They’re not the 3 in 1 scrubbers they have on the site at the moment. The ones that I got aren’t in stock at the moment. The item number was 809469, although if they get them back that number may change. Hopefully the ones on the site haven’t replaced the ones that I bought.

Mine are a set of three, are rectangular and there are three colours. One side has little ”fingers,” the other side is more rigid and there is a scraper along the side. I can post a photo if you like if my description is confusing.

Can a cloth be fantastic 😧 They are the tools of my trade at work but I just can't get excited about them. However, I agree you do need decent ones so I'll see what's on offer.

CC

Can a cloth be fantastic 😧 They are the tools of my trade at work but I just can't get excited about them. However, I agree you do need decent ones so I'll see what's on offer.

CC

The Koch Blum ones are brilliant but whether I’d call them fantastic I’m not sure. However, I have loads of micro fibre cloths but the KB ones are far better, in my opinion. I spilt loads of water when I knocked over a flask and grabbed the large cloth. It soaked up the whole amount (about a litre) with no trouble and none dripped as I took it over to the sink. The smaller cloths are great for cleaning screens and mirrors and dusting. I’m glad I bought them.

They feel lovely when new but become rough and stiff after washing.

And although they can hold a lot of water (as in the QVC glass of water demo) when I used the large one as a hand towel, it didn't seem to soak up the water as well as an ordinary towel, a bit strange.

They feel lovely when new but become rough and stiff after washing.

And although they can hold a lot of water (as in the QVC glass of water demo) when I used the large one as a hand towel, it didn't seem to soak up the water as well as an ordinary towel, a bit strange.

Thats a shame yours have gone all stiff
Ours the grey are lovely fluffy and soft despite washing with our grey towels

Mine have stayed lovely and soft too and have all been washed several times. I never use fabric conditioner when washing them though as that affects the efficacy.

I do use the large ones as hand towels in the kitchen as well and have found that they dry my hands well, providing I use the fluffy side.

Mine have stayed lovely and soft too and have all been washed several times. I never use fabric conditioner when washing them though as that affects the efficacy.

I do use the large ones as hand towels in the kitchen as well and have found that they dry my hands well, providing I use the fluffy side.

They did mention that you should tumble dry them, which probably makes them fluffy again, but I haven't got a tumble dryer

I have a blue Eco cloth I got many many many years ago with a steam mop from shark that cloth is a life saver. its quality microfibre and will outlast me..

I'll be interested to see the price on this. I was going through old emails (I delete nothing) and found my order confirmation from the last time this was a TSV, on 18th July 2012. Then it was £14.97 for one plus £2.95 P&P, though they did it as a Buy More Save More deal, so the two I bought came to £30.85 including postage.

Have to say, they're not the most inspiring things to look at, but they're probably one of the handiest and most-used things I've bought from QVC.

I'll be interested to see the price on this. I was going through old emails (I delete nothing) and found my order confirmation from the last time this was a TSV, on 18th July 2012. Then it was £14.97 for one plus £2.95 P&P, though they did it as a Buy More Save More deal, so the two I bought came to £30.85 including postage.

Have to say, they're not the most inspiring things to look at, but they're probably one of the handiest and most-used things I've bought from QVC.

that would most likely be the kuhn rikon ones which are a sister company to these so price will be different as it looks like it will be 2 different sizes one small & one bigger

I'm not sure of the relationship between Kochblume and Kuhn Rikon, but certainly the Spill Stoppers I've bought in the past, while being sold during Kuhn Rikon shows, all have "Kochblume" embossed on them

Latest posts

Back