Kochblume TSV 24/05/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine have arrived, I bought the pink/purple, they have been washed in the machine at 30 and they didn’t run. Used them to dust and clean the telly, clean the stainless steel in the kitchen etc and I’m really impressed with them. I’m off to stay with friends for the weekend so will take half to give them along with some Molton Brown
I wish I had house guests like you! I just seem to end up with cheap, undrinkable wine which has clearly been re-gifted.

I don't know if I said thais before but the large towel sized cloths are fantastic in the bathroom. I have a shower screen made of Glass and the silky side cleans it better than any other cloth. it gets rid of the water and polishes the glass beautifully and its super fast

Oh well! I decided after reading this I'd try out the four pack, as I don't really need 8, and the 4 pack being in clearance would allow me to use the 2 easy pays (though to be fair I don't really need it). I put it through and instead of the usual bank check that takes a couple of seconds, I was instructed to go onto my Nat West mobile banking app to approve the transaction, by clicking on "approve transaction" - Guess what, there is no "approve transaction" to click upon! so I tried once again, this time my phone was right in front of me and when I tried again, a quick message flashed up from Nat West saying approval needed or something like that, so I clicked on it and it led me nowhere. I thought maybe just clicking on this message would do the trick, but it didn't, I still got the "log into your banking app message" - had another look around the app and could find nowhere from which I could approve this transaction, so that's it, no cloths for me!!!! And of course no more buying from Q if I'm gonna be met with this every time. I promised myself I wouldn't buy from Q anymore, so fair enough, but I'd prefer the reason to be because I don't want to, not because I physically can't. Anyone else had this?!

I have been getting a lot of "please approve your transaction in the nat west app before proceeding with your purchase" messages . I just had to go on the app and on my account I was paying the money from there was a section which said approve transaction, and I just clicked on that, it asks you to confirm all okay ie no-one is putting you under pressure to pay this, so must be some new anti-scam thing

I don't know if I said thais before but the large towel sized cloths are fantastic in the bathroom. I have a shower screen made of Glass and the silky side cleans it better than any other cloth. it gets rid of the water and polishes the glass beautifully and its super fast
I hope you're on commission 😂 I've just ordered the two large ones to go with the tsv and I don't even like cleaning 😭

I have been getting a lot of "please approve your transaction in the nat west app before proceeding with your purchase" messages . I just had to go on the app and on my account I was paying the money from there was a section which said approve transaction, and I just clicked on that, it asks you to confirm all okay ie no-one is putting you under pressure to pay this, so must be some new anti-scam thing
Yes, I think all banks are tightening up their security. I often have text messages or emails from different companies. Some asking for approval if my account has been accessed and some for confirmation of an order, where I have to enter a code sent by text.

Edit to add. Recently contacted by HBSC to say they are increasing security, so will need to give approval (not sure if for every transaction) but think it even includes when shopping in person - I really need to read it properly lol)

Yes, I think all banks are tightening up their security. I often have text messages or emails from different companies. Some asking for approval if my account has been accessed and some for confirmation of an order, where I have to enter a code sent by text.

Edit to add. Recently contacted by HBSC to say they are increasing security, so will need to give approval (not sure if for every transaction) but think it even includes when shopping in person - I really need to read it properly lol)
The only reason I had to buy a smartphone was for extra bank security, even though I didn't want one and hardly use it (I don't take it out with me).

And now I heard on the radio today that there are no longer any paper tickets for Wimbledon, you HAVE to have an e-ticket on a smartphone. So I won't be going!

Latest posts

Back