Kochblume TSV 24/05/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I might get these I had some cloths ages ago and they were very good, still use them as dusters.I have some cloths from Lakeland to use with their mirror/ glass spray which are great, they may be similar to those?

Can't believe I'm considering buying cloths FGS. I will, of course, have to buy the champers to go with them. I do need decent cloths though as I'm always ****** cleaning. Hmmm, would decent, expensive cloths need decent, expensive champagne to go with them :unsure::unsure:

CC
Absolutely and you know the champagne bottle will need something to dry it with hence the fancy cloths.

Can't believe I'm considering buying cloths FGS. I will, of course, have to buy the champers to go with them. I do need decent cloths though as I'm always ****** cleaning. Hmmm, would decent, expensive cloths need decent, expensive champagne to go with them :unsure::unsure:
Defo. On my 60th birthday I was told to stop drinking wine, this was a day I wasn't looking forward to but didn't expect THAT to happen. I can honestly say that I don't miss any except a glass of the Widow 🥂

Kochblume Set of 8 Extra Absorbent Two-Tone Microfibre Cloths
Item Number: 812134
QVC Price £30.00
Todays Special Value Price £17.98
P&P £3.95

This set of eight highly absorbent microfibre cleaning cloths from Kochblume can absorb up to 600ml of water and can be used either damp or dry for a variety of tasks, plus they come in a bright two-tone design. From washing the car and cleaning the sink, to wiping glasses and removing marks on your computer screen, these versatile cloths will become your go-to tool for cleaning, drying and leaving surfaces shiny and spotless.

Super-absorbent -
able to absorb up to 600ml of water, these soft-to-touch, extra thick microfibre cloths are as good at soaking up bathroom spills as they are at lifting dust and grime off your car’s windscreen. You can clean surfaces with nothing more than water, eliminating the need for washing chemicals.

Highly versatile - not just for the kitchen, these microfibre cloths can be used anywhere for a multitude of tasks. From polishing wine glasses to drying the dishes, these cloths will leave everything spick and span. Plus, they’re fast drying, so you can get your housekeeping done quickly and efficiently.

Bright and colourful - with seven lovely contrasting coloured designs to choose from, these fun, bright cloths will inject a pop of colour to your home. Choose from gorgeous clashing shades or go for more subtle contrasts.

• 85% polyester, 15% polyamide
  • Machine washable at 60C
  • Before first use wash separately at 60C

What’s in the box?

• 8 x small cloths (l x w) 30cm x 30cm (11.8" x 11.8")

Colour options:

• Anthracite/Light Grey
  • Light Blue/Dark Blue
  • Pink/Purple
  • Turquoise/Pink
  • Purple/Lime
  • Red/Orange
  • Lime/Yellow

All measurements are approximate

Kochblume Set of 8 Extra Absorbent Two-Tone Microfibre Cloths
Item Number: 812134
QVC Price £30.00
Todays Special Value Price £17.98
P&P £3.95

This set of eight highly absorbent microfibre cleaning cloths from Kochblume can absorb up to 600ml of water and can be used either damp or dry for a variety of tasks, plus they come in a bright two-tone design. From washing the car and cleaning the sink, to wiping glasses and removing marks on your computer screen, these versatile cloths will become your go-to tool for cleaning, drying and leaving surfaces shiny and spotless.

Super-absorbent -
able to absorb up to 600ml of water, these soft-to-touch, extra thick microfibre cloths are as good at soaking up bathroom spills as they are at lifting dust and grime off your car’s windscreen. You can clean surfaces with nothing more than water, eliminating the need for washing chemicals.

Highly versatile - not just for the kitchen, these microfibre cloths can be used anywhere for a multitude of tasks. From polishing wine glasses to drying the dishes, these cloths will leave everything spick and span. Plus, they’re fast drying, so you can get your housekeeping done quickly and efficiently.

Bright and colourful - with seven lovely contrasting coloured designs to choose from, these fun, bright cloths will inject a pop of colour to your home. Choose from gorgeous clashing shades or go for more subtle contrasts.

• 85% polyester, 15% polyamide
  • Machine washable at 60C
  • Before first use wash separately at 60C

What’s in the box?

• 8 x small cloths (l x w) 30cm x 30cm (11.8" x 11.8")

Colour options:

• Anthracite/Light Grey
  • Light Blue/Dark Blue
  • Pink/Purple
  • Turquoise/Pink
  • Purple/Lime
  • Red/Orange
  • Lime/Yellow

All measurements are approximate

I was just going to post its live. I bought the pink and turquoise set what a fabulous price its cheaper than the set of 4. I think I will get the larger ones and thats me done for many many years

I have the grey ones from the TSV. Then two months ago bought 4 more at the full price - grrr. Very tempted to buy a pack in another colour. I use as a dishcloth and wiping surfaces and handles/touch points. Really good quality

I can't believe I've been sucked into yet another Kochblume purchase - they obviously see me coming - but I've ordered a set of these cloths. Now I'll have to have a springclean of old cloths. I've got shelves full of them and only use one or two regularly. I've gone on the recommendations here, so I'll report back in due course.

How do these compare to Spontex microfibre cloths? Are they larger and more plush? I have quite a lot of Spontex cloths courtesy of Costco. Wondering if I can justify the purchase. Agonising over cloths... 😁

I'm also hoping the KB ones are going to live up to the hype.

Funnily enough, I'd picked a pack of Spontex coloured microfibre cloths to replace my old Tesco ones last week. They're 30x30cm so the same as the KB but they're as thin as the Tesco ones so a little disappointing. I've had some that have plumped up after washing but I'm doubtful these will get much better. They were on offer in Savers so were only a few quid and worked out cheaper than Tesco's.

Latest posts

Back