Kochblume TSV 24/05/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have an interview by Zoom this week and then another one by Teams. No idea what I'm doing even with tonight's practice run with Mr CC. I look so weird on a laptop screen there's probably no chance of me getting the job anyway :LOL: I feel at a disadvantage as I've not worked in an office now for 4 years and so I'm not up to speed on the latest tech and I won't know how to fix it if the connection goes wrong. Just have to see how it goes.

CC
Best of luck with the interviews CC 👍 I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you.

I have an interview by Zoom this week and then another one by Teams. No idea what I'm doing even with tonight's practice run with Mr CC. I look so weird on a laptop screen there's probably no chance of me getting the job anyway :LOL: I feel at a disadvantage as I've not worked in an office now for 4 years and so I'm not up to speed on the latest tech and I won't know how to fix it if the connection goes wrong. Just have to see how it goes.

CC
Just try and recall what you are good at, loads I bet.
Best of luck.

Good luck CC what day is your interview?
Apparently there are 3 main questions that an employer has in their mind
1. Can the employee do the job?
2. Does the employee want to do the job
3. Will they fit in? Often a good idea to have a look at the company website to see what you can glean in terms of how they dress.
Do a bit of bragging which women often find difficult

They might look at your Facebook pages so best to lock them down as much as possible.

Anyway I came on this page to say how wonderful the Kochblume cloths and towels are. I’m walking around with one in my pocket dusting everything in sight

Apparently there are certain words that interviewers look out for in interviews and one of them strangely enough, is "I". Presumably it shows you have belief in your own abilities, but to me it doesn't sound like a team player.

It's just another cleaning job lol and one of the interviews is with the same company but you have to have formal zoom interviews! Wonder if they'll ask me to demo cleaning a toilet :LOL::LOL:🚽🚽 However, the job I have has to go as it has become too much for me. The upside is if I don't get either job I've applied for I still have the job I'm in to go back to while I look again. I don't ever get interview offers for the office/shop jobs I apply for and they are few and far between.

Thanks everyone for your good wishes xx

CC

It's just another cleaning job lol and one of the interviews is with the same company but you have to have formal zoom interviews! Wonder if they'll ask me to demo cleaning a toilet :LOL::LOL:🚽🚽 However, the job I have has to go as it has become too much for me. The upside is if I don't get either job I've applied for I still have the job I'm in to go back to while I look again. I don't ever get interview offers for the office/shop jobs I apply for and they are few and far between.

CC
Just another cleaning job! Don’t underestimate how important that is. I am absolutely useless at cleaning, dusting etc , I wish I had your skills.

CC
What about that spinning loo brush Q sold a while ago! Surely that will swig it for you.

Apart from Q presenters, influencers and politicians all jobs are worthwhile so don’t under estimate your worth. Most of us wouldn’t darken the door of any establishment which wasnt clean so these skills are as important as any other.

Well I'm pleased with my cloths...I've just been wiping down my high gloss high maintenance kitchen doors and drawers, in conjuction with the £1 spray my colleague gave me, the units look great, adding on the price of the cloths so £15 in all, I've saved myself a few thousand pounds! If I can get all the watermarks of my shower screen, which is a folding one with four panes so trickier to clean than a one piece, I'll be beside myself with happiness..but not tonight, I'm too tired!

Latest posts

Back