Korres Beauty TSV 08/02/22

Ballerina

VIP Shopper
I tried the golden crocus serum and actually, though pricey, I really did like it. I then bought a few bottles direct from a greek seller on eBay. It was genuine, same quality and a whole lot less than QVC. Plus, it was free postage, very happy. I would like to try more from Korres, so I will watch this TSV. I hope it is facial, rather than all body care because I have now lost interest in Liz Earle. Such a shame as I once was very committed to LE but too many changes and I just no longer like it at all. So, I am on the hunt for a new regime, natural and cruelty free, not made in China.

Has anyone got any experience / advice about Korres facial products at all? xx

candycane

I had a TSV with trial sizes and I think there was face cream but I bought for the hand cream. Unfortunately (and I have very dry skin) none of it was exceptional. Wouldn't rush to buy again in fact the Avon olive oil hand cream that cost about £1 was much better. I won't be going for this.

CC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ameliaalexa
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks