Korres Natural Beauty TSV 05/08/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Korres 3 Piece Olive Oil Collection (Pre Salefrom Monday)

Attachments

• Korres TSV.jpg
    Korres TSV.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 380
Gordon Bennett another olive oil TSV
Beauty buyer to Korres rep, “oh you do olive oil we find that sells well on Q.”
Fast track to TSV position

I’m still ploughing through the last Korres TSV and bought the oil from Amazon as it was cheaper than QVC. So this TSV will pass me by.

I'll have a look at this as I liked the handcreams I bought and I've had some sample things in beauty boxes. Not supposed to be buying anything else :( I can look though.

CC

Gordon Bennett another olive oil TSV
Beauty buyer to Korres rep, “oh you do olive oil we find that sells well on Q.”
Fast track to TSV position
Pretty sure there's only been one olive oil TSV before this, the others have been from the regular Korres range

I always read the reviews of Korres on HSN, it doesn’t appear to be on Q in the USA. You get an idea then what it is like.

These days with QVC if you wanted a fairly sure bet on if something/very much like it had been on offer/TSV in the past, you wouldn’t go far wrong with saying it had.

Korres Pure Greek Olive Oil 3 Piece Collection TSV 05/08/20 (LIVE FROM MONDAY BUT LIMITED STOCKS)

30ml Vitality Shield Booster Oil
200ml Intensive Body Treatment
250g Face & Body Solid Balm

Attachments

• Korres TSV 1.jpg
    Korres TSV 1.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 166
  • Korres TSV 2.jpg
    Korres TSV 2.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 161
  • Korres TSV 3.jpg
    Korres TSV 3.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 155
  • Korres TSV 4.jpg
    Korres TSV 4.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 187
  • Korres TSV 5.jpg
    Korres TSV 5.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 177
Korres Pure Greek Olive Oil 3 Piece Skincare Collection
Item Number: 242519
QVC Price £45.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.96
P&P £3.95

The three-piece Pure Greek Olive Oil Skincare collection from Korres is currently only available at QVC in the UK, and has been curated as an intensely-moisturising head-to-toe beauty regime, featuring Olive Early Harvest Vitality Shield Booster Oil for the face, Olive Crepe Rescue Intensive Body Treatment that can be used on the whole body, and the Olive Oil Cleanse and Nourish Solid Cleansing Balm. Harness the power of Cretan silver-grove olives and experience softer-feeling, more youthful-looking skin with this luxuriously decadent Korres edit.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this three-piece Pure Greek Olive Oil Skincare Collection individually from QVC you’d pay £71.50. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £34.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £36.54.

Greek goods - enriched with Grecian organic olive oil from the island of Crete, the rich oil-based formulas will leave your skin feeling soft, supple and looking more hydrated and radiant, while the solid cleansing balm will ensure your skin isn’t left feeling dry after showering.

Quench your skin - this collection is ideal for those looking to boost the appearance of dry, more mature skin. Both the Olive Early Harvest Vitality Shield Booster Oil and the Pure Greek Olive Crepe Rescue Intensive Body Treatment help to deliver intense hydration to improve the appearance of skin's suppleness and smoothness, while helping it to look more youthful and dewy.

Discover Korres - an apothecary-style brand renowned in Greece for decades, Korres has been garnering rave reviews in the UK. Offering an impressive range of skincare, bodycare and more, this cult brand is sure to add a touch of nature-inspired luxury to your beauty stash.

Contains:

• 1 x Olive Early Harvest Vitality Shield Booster Oil (30ml) - an intensely hydrating face oil that works to help improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Contains omega 6 fatty acids, Super C, vitamins E and F, antioxidants and polyphenols
  • 1 x Olive Crepe Rescue Intensive Body Treatment (200ml) - a targeted moisturiser that is formulated to improve the look of crepey skin, fine lines and wrinkles. This rich oil-and-butter formula contains a wealth of ingredients including Grecian extra virgin olive oil, olive leaf extract, provitamin B5, grape seed extract, shea butter, vitamins C and E, plus sunflower, almond and avocado oils.
  • 1 x Olive Oil Cleanse and Nourish Solid Cleansing Balm (250g) - for use on both body and face, this moisturising and hydrating formula is enriched with extra virgin olive oil and shea butter and designed to deeply cleanse your skin without drying

How to apply:
Olive Early Harvest Vitality Shield Booster Oil:

• Apply 2 - 3 drops to cleansed skin on the face and neck once a day
  • Can be applied directly or mixed into your favourite moisturiser
Olive Crepe Rescue Intensive Body Treatment:

• Use this rich formula to target stubborn areas on the face and body or massage in all over when your skin is feeling extra dry
Olive Oil Cleanse and Nourish Solid Cleansing Balm:

• Work into a lather with water and use to cleanse skin, rinse

Was trying to do ml for ml, but cannot find these items individually, maybe nearer the day they will appear on the Q’s website.

Latest posts

Back