Korres TSV 2.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 327
  • Korres TSV 3.jpg
    Korres TSV 3.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 256
  • Korres TSV 4.jpg
    Korres TSV 4.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 327
I‘ve tried the facial oil and the lip oil. Neither did anything. In fact, the facial oil didn’t sink into my skin so I went back to my hyaluronic acid serum,
I love the 3 in 1 oil
So very light sunk in a n seconds
And smells gorgeous

Make-up: A Glamourous History, BBC Two
Tuesday 20th April, 9pm

Lisa Eldridge explores the Georgian era, where the glamour of the look reflected the turbulence of the age.
I read about that in the tv guide.
Don‘t know why I know the woman’s name 🤔

Dream Girl she is very famous in the makeup skin care world. Had her own YouTube channel for years, writes articles and her own lipstick range. Her do a look videos are very easy to follow and no weird looks all very wearable for all ages.

As for Korres when our shops open on the 30th April I expect TKMaxx to be coming down with Korres it usually is anyway.

Korres 3 Piece Pure Greek Olive Total Skincare Renewal Collection
Item Number: 243671
QVC Price £72.00
Todays Special Value Price £35.98
P&P £3.95

Discover the Pure Greek Olive Total Skincare Renewal Collection from Korres, featuring Olive Crepe Rescue Brightening Concentrate, which is currently only available at QVC, plus fan favourite Pure Greek Olive Oil 3-in-1 Nourishing & Anti-Ageing Oil and Pure Greek Olive Oil Pink Orchid Lip Oil. Fit for a Greek goddess, this anti-ageing collection harnesses the natural power of olive oil and will help you feel renewed from head to toe.

*A great saving: If you were to the items in this Korres collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £102, plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £36.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £65.02.

Beat the crowd - currently only available at QVC, Olive Crepe Rescue Brightening Concentrate is sure to become a favourite in your anti-ageing routine. Working to brighten your complexion while helping to improve the appearance of the visible signs of ageing, this treatment is the perfect way to leave your skin with a youthful, refreshed look.

Quench your skin - enriched with Grecian organic olive oil from the island of Crete, the rich formulas in this range are ideal for those looking to boost the look and feel of dry or more mature skin. The Pure Greek Olive Oil range helps to deliver hydration to promote skin's suppleness and smoothness, while helping it to look more youthful and radiant.

A multi-tasker - it's no wonder Pure Greek Olive Oil 3-in-1 Nourishing & Anti-Ageing Oil is such a lauded product. Formulated to hydrate both your skin and hair, it can be used top to toe to leave you looking and feeling fabulous. Plus, rich in olive oil, it feels indulgent to use too, so you can recreate a spa-like atmosphere at home.

Perk up your pout - enhanced with orchid extracts, Pure Greek Olive Oil Pink Orchid Lip Oil works to leave you with a gorgeous pink flush while helping to deeply moisturise your lips, making it a must-have in any make-up bag.

Contains:

• 1 x NEW Olive Crepe Rescue Brightening Concentrate (60ml) - designed to be used on the face, decolletage and hands, this formula absorbs quickly into the skin and targets the appearance of pigmentation while helping to improve the look of your skin's firmness, texture and tone. Infused with sea lily, sea fern, hyaluronic acid, rhubarb extract, extra virgin olive oil, olive primary cells, olive leaf cell extract, vitamin C, bisabolol, ginger root and pyslalis
  • 1 x Pure Greek Olive Oil 3-in-1 Nourishing & Anti-Ageing Oil (100ml) - a multi-purpose oil formulated to help deeply hydrate dry skin and hair, as well as improve its texture. A must-have in your beauty cupboard to promote the look of smooth, glossy locks and soft, moisturised skin, this 3-in-1 oil boasts a blend of extra virgin olive oil, hemisqualane, crambe seed oil plus vitamins E and F and fatty acids
  • 1 x Pure Greek Olive Oil Pink Orchid Lip Oil (10ml) - an intensive formula that works to smooth and hydrate your lips, targeting fine lines around the lip contours, and enriched with a unique blend of oils and orchid extract packed with vitamins and nutrients. Finished with a pink tint

How to use:
Olive Crepe Rescue Brightening Concentrate:

• Apply to face, neck and decolletage after cleansing
  • Can also be added as a targeted serum to your skincare routine
Pure Greek Olive Oil 3-in-1 Nourishing & Anti-Ageing Oil:
Face:

• Add a few drops to your normal moisturiser to help hydrate the skin
  • Apply to the cheekbones as a highlighter on top of foundation
  • Body:
  • Massage into clean, damp skin
Hair:

• Apply a few drops to ends of the hair after washing
  • Can be used as an intensive treatment by adding 5 - 6 drops to dry hair and leaving for 30 minutes before rinsing
Pure Greek Olive Oil Lip Oil:

• Apply throughout the day as desired
  • Wear on its own or over your favourite lipstick

*A great saving: If you were to the items in this Korres collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £102, plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £36.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £65.02.

ml for ml

Olive Crepe Rescue Brightening Concentrate (60ml) - £55 at Q cost £21.53
Pure Greek Olive Oil 3-in-1 Nourishing & Anti-Ageing Oil (100ml) -£30 at Q cost £11.74
Pure Greek Olive Oil Pink Orchid Lip Oil (10ml) - £17 at Q cost £6.66

Total £102 cost £39.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

QVC do that. Seems well rumour says they keep a certain amount back in stock to sell at full price. Years back they put the TSV on introductory price which usually a few pounds more than the TSV price.

Latest posts

Back