Korres Natural Beauty TSV 30/05/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jenx has just posted this on Arsebook to all the complaints.

Hi All, we just wanted to pop on and confirm that the products in this collection were produced in Greece in 2019 and are safe for use. The KORRES lot number is a unique number and it is not compatible with expiration reading machines on the internet, therefore the packaging of Korres products doesn’t carry a specific expiration date. We recommend you use the PAO (product after opening) which exists on all Korres products. This concerns the time after the opening in which the product is safe and can be used. Hope this helps, Jen x

Wasn't it said that they used robots for picking in their warehouse? Maybe it was Facebook when people complained about how could the staff self distance?
The robots need decommissioning then. 😉

The robots are probably running on obsolete 1980s software - so ancient like everything else in the warehouse (allegedly).

Have you contacted Korres directly? It just seems really odd that this stock would be so old. Wouldn’t the packaging have changed over that length of time? Where did they keep all this stock for so long? It just seems really strange.

No, and I won’t do, especially as Jen x has posted about it on the FB. To be honest, I wouldn’t have queried the quality etc, but I saw the post where the original link to the checking site was mentioned and was curious about my items.

My only disappointment is that they didn‘t send me the fragrance that I ordered, but it’s too much hassle to send it back when it’s taking QVC even longer than usual to process things, so I’ll grin and bear it.

But every company uses its own code system for dating products. Chanel is you need a maths degree to work it out, someone put up the formula on Basenotes. One number is the year etc and then, of course, they will repeat every say 7-10 years. It can be fun dating an old Guerlain as it will tell you it was 2017 when the perfume was discontinued over 10 years before in that formula say parfum de toilette which was changed to EDP at some point. Some cosmetic daters do not have all the brands on their system.

So Jenx saying their's is unique is crap, as that means every other brand out there will have the same code as each other. Which of course they do not unless perhaps if all the same company say Estee Lauder and Clinique who they created themselves and did not buy.

But every company uses its own code system for dating products. Chanel is you need a maths degree to work it out, someone put up the formula on Basenotes. One number is the year etc and then, of course, they will repeat every say 7-10 years. It can be fun dating an old Guerlain as it will tell you it was 2017 when the perfume was discontinued over 10 years before in that formula say parfum de toilette which was changed to EDP at some point. Some cosmetic daters do not have all the brands on their system.

So Jenx saying their's is unique is crap, as that means every other brand out there will have the same code as each other. Which of course they do not unless perhaps if all the same company say Estee Lauder and Clinique who they created themselves and did not buy.
Saying the Korres one is unique doesn’t mean the other companies’ systems are all the same. Every company can have its own unique system.

No, and I won’t do, especially as Jen x has posted about it on the FB. To be honest, I wouldn’t have queried the quality etc, but I saw the post where the original link to the checking site was mentioned and was curious about my items.

My only disappointment is that they didn‘t send me the fragrance that I ordered, but it’s too much hassle to send it back when it’s taking QVC even longer than usual to process things, so I’ll grin and bear it.

At least ask for your p&p back Toril, that is being reasonable on their part as they sent you the wrong kit.
Returns seem to be quick at the moment. I sent something back Thursday and it was scanned it yesterday.

At least ask for your p&p back Toril, that is being reasonable on their part as they sent you the wrong kit.
Returns seem to be quick at the moment. I sent something back Thursday and it was scanned it yesterday.

To be honest, at the moment, it would be more hassle trying to get a refund for £3.95. Although the cashmere rose is not the fragrance I chose, the actual product seems quite good so I’ve no problem using it.

However, once it’s finished I’ll order the guava from elsewhere.

Latest posts

Back