Korres TSV 23/05/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Do we have any idea what the May Korres TSV is? I’m going to order early so I don’t miss out this time, if it’s something exciting that is lol xx

Attachments

• Korres TSV 1.jpg
    Korres TSV 1.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 260
  • Korres TSV 2.jpg
    Korres TSV 2.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 256
I still have gallons of MB to use up so I won't be going for this. I liked the hand creams though when I had those.

CC

Korres Pure Greek Olive 6 Piece Hydration Collection
QVC Price £55.00
Todays Special Value Price £32.98
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery TBC

Discover the six-piece Pure Greek Olive Hydration collection from Korres featuring a trio of Pure Greek Olive Oil Shower Gel and three Pure Greek Olive Oil Body Creams in the Sea Salt, Golden Apple and new Chamomile Tea fragrances. A fabulous way to sample some of the divine Korres scents, this collection is perfect for sharing among friends and family - that's if you can resist keeping it all to yourself!

*A great saving: If you were to buy three full size body creams and three shower gels directly from Korres you’d pay £102. So to get this collection for our Today’s Special Value price of just £32.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £65.07.

Quench your skin - enriched with Grecian organic olive oil from the island of Crete, the rich formulas in this range are ideal for those looking to boost the look and feel of dry or more mature skin. The Pure Greek Olive Oil range helps to deliver hydration to promote skin's suppleness and smoothness, while helping it to look more youthful and radiant.

Fabulous fragrances - featuring Pure Greek Olive Oil Shower Gel and Pure Greek Olive Oil Body Cream in three scents, there's something to suit every taste. The new Chamomile Tea scent is a delicate, sweet floral, while Golden Apple offers a fruity, zesty aroma. Feeling ready for a holiday? Fan favourite Sea Salt will instantly whisk you away to the coast with its refreshing, clean scent.

Get gifting - looking for the perfect present for a loved one? Why not split this collection up, and give your fellow Korres fan a matching Pure Greek Olive Oil Shower Gel and Pure Greek Olive Oil Body Cream in their favourite scent? Although, we won't tell if they all end up in your stash!

Stock up - if you can't get enough of Korres, select our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive the same collection in 60 days' time at today's great price.

Contains:

• 1 x NEW Chamomile Tea Pure Greek Olive Oil Hydrating Shower Gel (250ml) - a calming floral scent with notes of bergamot, chamomile, blue tea, orris, lavender, musk and vetiver. A creamy formula that transforms into a rich foam on contact with water, helping to leave your skin feeling smooth and hydrated. Enriched with olive leaf extract wheat proteins, marshmallow root extract and aloe
  • 1 x NEW Chamomile Tea Pure Greek Olive Oil Body Cream (200ml) - a calming floral scent with notes of bergamot, chamomile, blue tea, orris, lavender, musk and vetiver. A creamy formula that works to deliver moisture, while promoting the appearance of hydrated and more youthful-looking skin from top to toe. Enriched with olive leaf extract, extra virgin olive oil, aloe vera, shea butter, soybean oil, sweet almond oil and rosemary extract
  • 1 x Sea Salt Pure Greek Olive Oil Hydrating Shower Gel (250ml) - a fresh, sea-inspired scent. A creamy formula that transforms into a rich foam on contact with water, helping to leave your skin feeling smooth and hydrated. Enriched with olive leaf extract wheat proteins, marshmallow root extract and aloe
  • 1 x Sea Salt Pure Greek Olive Oil Body Cream (200ml) - a fresh, sea-inspired scent. A creamy formula that works to deliver moisture, while promoting the appearance of hydrated and more youthful-looking skin from top to toe. Enriched with olive leaf extract, extra virgin olive oil, aloe vera, shea butter, soybean oil, sweet almond oil and rosemary extract
  • 1 x Golden Apple Pure Greek Olive Oil Hydrating Shower Gel (250ml) - a mix of sweet fruits, zest and musk. A creamy formula that transforms into a rich foam on contact with water, helping to leave your skin feeling smooth and hydrated. Enriched with olive leaf extract wheat proteins, marshmallow root extract and aloe
  • 1 x Golden Apple Pure Greek Olive Oil Body Cream (200ml) - a mix of sweet fruits, zest and musk. A creamy formula that works to deliver moisture, while promoting the appearance of hydrated and more youthful-looking skin from top to toe. Enriched with olive leaf extract, extra virgin olive oil, aloe vera, shea butter, soybean oil, sweet almond oil and rosemary extract
How to use:
Pure Greek Olive Oil Hydrating Shower Gel:

• Use in the shower and combine with water
  • For best results, use with a loofah or sponge
Pure Greek Olive Oil Body Cream:

• Smooth over clean, dry skin in the morning or evening after cleansing
  • Massage into skin until fully absorbed

A great saving: If you were to buy three full size body creams and three shower gels directly from Korres you’d pay £102. So to get this collection for our Today’s Special Value price of just £32.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £65.07.

3x 250ml Shower Gels RRP £33 ( £11at Q) £14 direct cost £5.07 each
3x 200ml Body Cream RRP £48 ( £16 at Q) £20 direct cost £7.24 each

Total £102 direct (£81 from Q as per SCW, thank you) cost £36.93 incl p&p used in calculations. I think this is a lovely set to make 3 presents for just over £12 each.

A great saving: If you were to buy three full size body creams and three shower gels directly from Korres you’d pay £102. So to get this collection for our Today’s Special Value price of just £32.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £65.07.

3x 250ml Shower Gels RRP £33 ( £11at Q) £14 direct cost £5.07 each
3x 200ml Body Cream RRP £48 ( £16 at Q) £20 direct cost £7.24 each

Total £102 direct (£81 from Q as per SCW, thank you) cost £36.93 incl p&p used in calculations. I think this is a lovely set to make 3 presents for just over £12 each.
I agree llloyd, I have ordered this, I find the korres stuff excellent and I will use the chamomile tea one myself and save the two others for gifts

Nope not for me. I don`t want to smell like a chamomile teabag, a packet of ready salted crisps or an apple pie.

Latest posts

Back