Korres TSV 8/8/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Goody. I’m looking forward to seeing this one. I hope it’s a good one. Just started using Korres abs I really like it xx

Attachments

• Korres TSV 1.jpg
    Korres TSV 1.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 242
  • Korres TSV 2.jpg
    Korres TSV 2.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 191
  • Korres TSV 3.jpg
    Korres TSV 3.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 159
  • Korres TSV 4.jpg
    Korres TSV 4.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 176
  • Korres TSV 5.jpg
    Korres TSV 5.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 210
I think I’m the odd one out here. I bought their first TSV when it was shower gels and body lotion. They did send the wrong fragrance but I couldn’t be bothered to send it back, but the scent didn’t linger on me and I can’t say that the body lotion did much either.

I also got the oil from Amazon and that didn’t sink in at all so my skin looked like an oil slick. I‘m afraid that I won’t be bothering with this brand again.

I really love Korres. I have had a few kits and the body butters are fab! Love the fragrances
Hope this is a good price, I do like it but I agree it could be a tad more exciting xx

I’m always on the look out for something highly moisturising.
A good value large sized highly recommended body butter would do the trick.

In so many ways I want to like this brand. But...

I used a shower gel from a Tili Box and my skin was so dry, so dry incredibly itchy and white. I wash down the caravan with cheap washing up liquid car wash, whatever and my hands don't get anywhere as dry and wrinkled.

There was another something or other in a box, I forget if it was a serum or oil or hibrid but only OK. I really want to like this brand, tried two and at best one was unforgettable.

I still want to like the brand.

Money safe and that makes me happy.

Latest posts

Back