Korres

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lynnonthelake

Registered Shopper
I'm really enjoying using the Rose Brightening oil and I've now ordered from M&S korres Black Pine oil to try,anyhow can anyone confirm that AY said there was going to be a full hour show in September,not sure because of my alcoholic intake if I imagined it.:mysmilie_11::mysmilie_492:

Korres are a lovely brand. I see quite a bit of it in TKMaxx so check there for deals.

Sorry can't help with what AY said but if they bring one product usually they will do more so very likely.

Interesting! Thanks for the update and do let us know what you think of the Black Pine Oil. I still have too big a stash to buy more (unless in a super cheap TSV) but have added these to my list as potentials.

I'm really enjoying using the Rose Brightening oil and I've now ordered from M&S korres Black Pine oil to try,anyhow can anyone confirm that AY said there was going to be a full hour show in September,not sure because of my alcoholic intake if I imagined it.:mysmilie_11::mysmilie_492:

Yes I heard the guy from Korres say there is a full show in September, I think he said it was twentysomething of the month!!

My local Lloyds pharmacy sells Korres; often on 2 for 1 offers; I must have a proper browse next time I'm in there. I've only tried shower products, body lotion and lip balms so far.

if you want a superb facial oil thats not irritating boots do the triple age renewal smoothing face oil. i got two for £5 i think as they are changing the packaging. its that good its a dead ringer for the super priced l'occitane face oil for £70 that i also love

Thanks Lynnonthelake for your recommendation, I've ordered from Q (free P&P!!) so will give this a try.I looked at the M&S reviews also & they were positive & I like facial oils.There seems to be a bit of competition between M&S & QVC. Either one stocks a niche brand then the other follows or vice versa.

I've ordered the rose oil today, despite the stash! I ordered it via Amazon Prime so it was a bit dearer but will be here this evening. I'm still traumatised by Candlegate, LOL. I shall watch the show and see if I fancy anything else in the range. I looked online and the black pine seems to get mixed reviews, mainly because of its consistency so I hope that is on the show so I can have a look at it.

I've been buying the range for years, first saw it on a day out in London in Oxford Street Selfridges, was interested because they were Greek, which my Mother was and now I find the family behind the brand originated on the same island as she came from!!! I usually buy from Amazon or from my local Waitrose...

Latest posts

Back