L’Occitane in Russia

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I just sent them an email. I told them they should be ashamed of themselves and fully deserve all the opprobrium in the press. Also that any income in Russia is no doubt taxed and that goes to finance Putin’s war; however bad their staff are at least they aren’t being bombed out; if they felt like making a contribution to salve their conscience, perhaps they might reflect that the Ukrainians would no doubt prefer not to be bombed out than to get a free shower gel in a refugee camp. And I mentioned their purported ethical standards. Pah! I’ll have to find a new hand cream now .

The email was more coherent but I can’t exactly remember it and it was on their online form.

I've posted on their Facebook page what I think.
I used to be able to read their FB page as a guest but, in the last couple of days, I’d have to log in to read the posts. I’m not signing up for a FB account and so any comments about L’occitane will now pass me by.

Oddly enough though, I can still read posts as a guest on other sites’ FBs. 🤔

I used to be able to read their FB page as a guest but, in the last couple of days, I’d have to log in to read the posts. I’m not signing up for a FB account and so any comments about L’occitane will now pass me by.

FB are always changing things. I've had a few posts from various friends but when I tried to look at them it wanted me to log on to Facebook. A friend who had sent one said she thought her account had been hacked so not to try and log on as the message wasn't from her. To be honest if anything wants me to log on I just delete the post.

Same here

Latest posts

Back