L’occitane TSV 05/03/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

L’Occitane 5 Piece Almond Collection TSV 05/03/23 (Going on sale Early)

500ml Almond Liquid Soap Eco Refill RRP £22 + post
250ml Almond Shower Oil RRP £19.50 + post
500ml Almond Shower Oil Eco Refill RRP £32 + post
150ml Almond Hand Cream RRP £32 + post
50ml Delightful Mist RRP £22 + post (guessing based on 100ml being £38 + post)

Total RRP £127.50 + post

Attachments

• L'occitane TSV 1.jpg
    L'occitane TSV 1.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 214
  • L'occitane TSV 2.jpg
    L'occitane TSV 2.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 228
  • L'occitane TSV 3.jpg
    L'occitane TSV 3.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 195
  • L'occitane TSV 4.jpg
    L'occitane TSV 4.jpg
    322.5 KB · Views: 182
  • L'occitane TSV 5.jpg
    L'occitane TSV 5.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 214
I love L'occitane but have loads of Almond products still. Just started using the 1 litre with the pump in the white bottle from years and years ago. So its a no!

I cannot remember the last L'Occtiane I bought, never mind a TSV. Now I did find in a drawer a bar of their soap which was given to me. Lathered great and lasted a good while too.
I bought the special deal just before Christmas, which contained no liquid soap thank goodness as it dries my hands badly. I live the original body lotion, although the bad pump is notorious…
I don’t feel safe with their shower oil, and it’s not the cheapest product…

Wow. I thought they had left! Cheeky gits. I was considering lifting my ban on the hand cream but can’t buy it if they are still in Russia. I read an article the other week which exposed Paul Smith and Rolls Royce as being open in Moscow. What is wrong with these companies?

I believe it's more complicated due to Russian regulator rules. The potential losses are prohibitive.
Frustrating, but shareholders and financial markets have a role in this, not just the brands. Also it needs international governments to think about sanctioning businesses doing business in Russia in the same way the United States sanctions companies that do business with Cuba. They won't do it due to the sheer size and value of the Russian market.
I saw a Financial Times article about Philip Morris (one of the massive tobacco companies)... the cost of quitting the Russian market can be eyewatering.
I didn't track it down, but this article gives an idea of it: https://www.fool.com/investing/2023...lcontent&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=article

I think most of the sanctions are very leaky with lots of loopholes being exploited; which is why early predictions of a total collapse of the Russian economy were significantly short of the mark. The collateral damage of the war on Western economies in particular would likely be even worse if the sanctions were tightened, and in the face of that level of hardship, what would happen to international and public support for Ukraine?

Latest posts

Back