L’occitane TSV 05/03/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I believe it's more complicated due to Russian regulator rules. The potential losses are prohibitive.
Frustrating, but shareholders and financial markets have a role in this, not just the brands. Also it needs international governments to think about sanctioning businesses doing business in Russia in the same way the United States sanctions companies that do business with Cuba. They won't do it due to the sheer size and value of the Russian market.
I saw a Financial Times article about Philip Morris (one of the massive tobacco companies)... the cost of quitting the Russian market can be eyewatering.
I didn't track it down, but this article gives an idea of it: https://www.fool.com/investing/2023...lcontent&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=article

I think most of the sanctions are very leaky with lots of loopholes being exploited; which is why early predictions of a total collapse of the Russian economy were significantly short of the mark. The collateral damage of the war on Western economies in particular would likely be even worse if the sanctions were tightened, and in the face of that level of hardship, what would happen to international and public support for Ukraine?
Thank you for this Maymorgan … I wonder how many have stopped buying from them because of the slow process of leaving Russia anyway
I just have the image of the maternity unit being bombed and that poor pregnant lady being carried out and finding out she had passed away 😢

They should have shown some compassion and at least told the public that they did not intend to stay there and will be leaving as soon as they can ..

Just something to send a gesture of compassion and empathy to the Ukrainians just a crumb of something.. it just sticks in my memory .. it’s not going to shake off at all.

L'Occitane 5 Piece In Love with Almond Collection
Item Number: 247092
QVC Price £85.00
Todays Special Value Price £59.96
P&P £3.95
4 Easy Pays of £14.99

Pamper your skin and enjoy fresh, long-lasting almond fragrance with this five-piece Almond Collection from L'Occitane. From indulgent Shower Oil to Delicious Hands hand cream and a brand new Body Mist, each formula in this tempting set is designed to help soothe and refresh, softening your skin and leaving it with the subtle scent of sweet almond blossom. The collection even includes easy-to-use refill pouches, so you'll be stocked up for spring!
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this L’Occitane collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £125 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £59.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £65.04.
Beautiful beginnings - the hills of Haute-Provence in southern France offered a great source of inspiration to the founders of L'Occitane and still provide a plentiful selection of natural produce and extracts to enrich its pampering range of beauty products.
All about almond - discover the power of Provencal almonds, renowned for their subtle, mouth-watering scent and skin-loving properties in L'Occitane's Almond Collection. Formulated with oils and milks from this phenomenal nut harvested from trees in the south of France, these rich and indulgent formulas are sure to refresh, cleanse and calm your body and mind.
New Body Mist - we love a bit of newness here at QVC, and this collection delivers the new Almond Body Mist, a lightweight spray that helps to hydrate, smooth, protect and perfume with the scent of fresh almonds.
In good hands - if you're noticing hands feeling a little drier and tighter than usual, Almond Delicious Hands is the perfect remedy. With a non-greasy and fresh texture, it absorbs effortlessly, leaving hands looking hydrated and feeling silky soft.
Save on waste - fill up your existing bottles with these easy-to-use refill pouches or simply use them straight from the refill. You’ll be stocked up on luxurious L’Occitane for a while!
More L'Occitane - select our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive this same L'Occitane collection again in 60 days' time. It won't cost you an almond a leg either - you'll get it at today's same fantastic price!
  • Delivered to UK Mainland only
Fragrance notes:
  • Top: Bergamot essential oil, lemon essential oil, elemi essential oil
  • Heart: almond, heliotropium, floral transparent, green, rosemary extract
  • Base: musk, tonka beans, vanilla, cedar
Contains:
  • 1 x Almond Delicious Hands (150ml) - a conditioning cream designed to hydrate and soften the hands while enveloping them with the subtle scent of fresh almonds. Enriched with almond milk and shea butter, as well as sweet almond, coconut and sunflower seed oils
  • 1 x Almond Shower Oil (250ml) - a rich, luxurious oil that transforms into a softening, milky foam upon contact with water, leaving skin feeling satin soft and subtly scented with the delectable fragrance of almonds. Enriched with the oils of sweet almond, grape seed, bergamot and sunflower seed, plus rosemary leaf extract. Designed to be kind to even the most delicate skin
  • 1 x Almond Shower Oil Eco Refill (500ml) - this refill size, with its clever design, is easy to pour and replenish your favourite product
  • 1 x NEW Almond Body Mist (50ml) - with its delicate spraying, this fragrant mist helps to keep your skin moisturised and protected, working to make you feel more comfortable and look more luminous, wrapped with the delicious, subtle scent of fresh almonds. Enriched with almond oil from Provence and glycerine
  • 1 x Shea Almond Liquid Soap Eco Refill (500ml) - this refill size, with its clever design, is easy to pour and replenish your favourite product

Can’t stand almonds ( smell or taste)
Can anyone recommend another oil / moisturising shower gel for dry skin ? ( I’m rubbish at applying body lotion so want a moisturising shower product)

When I used to support L'Occitane initially I lived the Almond shower oil. Then I began to find it overpowering and highly unpleasant.
Now I tend to use Sanex for highly sensitive skin. No SLS so less drying on the skin.
It is worth the time to find a body moisturiser which sinks in fast to use after a shower... even if it's not every day.

I remember buying the Almond shower oil when it first came out, I did use it in the bath. Then I eventually threw it out, I had it so long it was evolving into a higher life forum. o_O

I do remember when it was the endless cherry whatever, then almond slowly took over.

I remember buying the Almond shower oil when it first came out, I did use it in the bath. Then I eventually threw it out, I had it so long it was evolving into a higher life forum. o_O

I do remember when it was the endless cherry whatever, then almond slowly took over.
Yes, so- called hero products! It becomes rather boring with all the beauty brands. L’Occitane used to have Shea or cherry and occasionally verbena or almond. You can have too much of a good thing hing… especially in the huge packages of 0.5 litres or 1 litre packages.
Elemis with the Pro-collagen marine cream.
Alpha-H with Liquid Gold.
Liz Earle with Cleanse & Polish.
Prai with the Neck cream.
There are loads of other examples that I could list, but won’t.
Q constantly demand novelty, but then insist on staying the same!

To me all the almond items smell of marzipan, eugh 🤢
Yes, because it is made from almonds, which of course you. Bakewell tarts are made with almonds and frangipani tart is made from ground almonds. A very expensive ingredient.

Some perfumes are very almond Dior one of the Poisons red bottle, sorry having a brain fart and cannot remember the name. Other perfumes do it well, and it is more heliotrope which is known as cherry pie as it has a Bakewell tart like but subtle. I love heliotrope perfumes, not straight up smelling like an almond.

Yes, because it is made from almonds, which of course you. Bakewell tarts are made with almonds and frangipani tart is made from ground almonds. A very expensive ingredient.

Some perfumes are very almond Dior one of the Poisons red bottle, sorry having a brain fart and cannot remember the name. Other perfumes do it well, and it is more heliotrope which is known as cherry pie as it has a Bakewell tart like but subtle. I love heliotrope perfumes, not straight up smelling like an almond.
Thx for that I thought I had weird smelling sense as I always found almond and cherry smells to be very alike ( and dislike both as to me they snell the same )

Latest posts

Back