L’occitane TSV 13/03/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cant remember buying a L'occitane TSV for years. as much as I love the brand for some items the TSV"s are always a disappointment
It's never stuff you want, always super-size wash products, it seems.
I live on my own so wouldn't want jumbo sizes, and as they persist in using SLS as foaming agents in a lot of their stuff it's a no from me.
They do plenty of stuff I really enjoy, though...but I see what L'Occy have on their website when I need it.

I bought the TSV with four bottles of hand wash last year. Worst liquid soap I have ever used. Dried my hands out terribly. I was really surprised as I live the hand cream. Having used the soap, I can j dear stand why they sell so much handcream....

I bought the TSV with four bottles of hand wash last year. Worst liquid soap I have ever used. Dried my hands out terribly. I was really surprised as I live the hand cream. Having used the soap, I can j dear stand why they sell so much handcream....

thats strange cause i absoutly love their liquid soap & the same for the MB Liquid soap & always have different ones on the go at the same time its so moisturising & my hands & that are never dry after but as with everything not everything works for everyone basically different horses for differnt courses

thats strange cause i absoutly love their liquid soap & the same for the MB Liquid soap & always have different ones on the go at the same time its so moisturising & my hands & that are never dry after but as with everything not everything works for everyone basically different horses for differnt courses
I love MB liquid hand wash, really moisturising, can really tell the difference. But yes, not everyone suits the same products.

It's never stuff you want, always super-size wash products, it seems.
I live on my own so wouldn't want jumbo sizes, and as they persist in using SLS as foaming agents in a lot of their stuff it's a no from me.
They do plenty of stuff I really enjoy, though...but I see what L'Occy have on their website when I need it.
Spot on. As much as TSV's can seem like great value they are not if you dont love all the items. The l'occy Christmas one was not great. The Almond set did not have the Almond oil what's that about.

I prefer MB for handwash they have numerous fragrances. I only buy the Almond Oil now from L'Occitane. Its become quite boing over the years

L'Occitane and MB liquid hand washes always dried my hands out, I use proper hard soap and have done for years.

Just a thought, so is their liquid soap the reason L'Occitane sell so many shea butter hand creams?
Oddly enough I don't find the l'occy hand cream very moisturising. its thick but when rubbed in does not last. I like a barrier. my fav hand cream is one from space NK its perfect.

Yes me too, tried it years ago and my hands really dried out.

It doesn’t dry my hands out but it isn’t very soapy is it? Hardly any bubbles I find. I use it in the kitchen and prefer MB in the bathroom.

L’Occitane 3 Piece Divine Collection TSV 13/03/21 (me guessing here)

Immortelle Divine Cream 50ml RRP £79 + post (if size is correct)
Immortelle Divine Eye & Lips Contour RRP £55 + post (if size is correct)
Immortelle Overnight Reset Serum 50ml RRP £70 + post (if size is correct)

RRP Total £204 + post

Attachments

• L'occitane TSV 1.jpg
    L'occitane TSV 1.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 181
  • L'occitane TSV 2.jpg
    L'occitane TSV 2.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 181
  • L'occitane TSV 3.jpg
    L'occitane TSV 3.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 179
Has anyone tried this range, I fancy trying it, but I'd appreciate your opinions please because I know they're honest rather that 'I Lurve this, all my girlfriends lurve this, I can't live without it' that will happen on every presentation.

And please God don't let there be an unboxing video by DF or Craigie.

Has anyone tried this range, I fancy trying it, but I'd appreciate your opinions please because I know they're honest rather that 'I Lurve this, all my girlfriends lurve this, I can't live without it' that will happen on every presentation.

And please God don't let there be an unboxing video by DF or Craigie.
I used the Divine Cream for years and I really liked it, I never paid full price though, and I think the RRP was less than £79 then. I seem to remember some folk didn't like the scent, but there is a new version out since I used it, it was highly rated in the Beauty Bible at that time too. The only reason I stopped using it was to use up my many jars of Elemis and Decleor. Last month I needed a daytime moisturiser and I was all set to go back to the Divine Cream and had looked on eBay. However, I read the reviews on QVC for the supersize Korres volumising serum-in moisturiser and bought it instead! I will consider this though if it is a good price.

I bought a set like this some time ago and really liked it but for some reason I haven't bought it since. I'm really well stocked on high-end serums and eye cream at the moment and although I'm getting low on moisturisers, I'll probably resist. Nevertheless, it's great to see a L'Occitane skincare TSV for a change.

I like the Divine face cream, but don't need any. The eye cream is ok. Not impressed with the overnight reset serum.
Pleased it is skincare not yet another body care set with supersized, though.

I bought a set like this some time ago and really liked it but for some reason I haven't bought it since. I'm really well stocked on high-end serums and eye cream at the moment and although I'm getting low on moisturisers, I'll probably resist. Nevertheless, it's great to see a L'Occitane skincare TSV for a change.
the skincare one is usually in jan so if it is this its late this year

I like the Divine face cream, but don't need any. The eye cream is ok. Not impressed with the overnight reset serum.
Pleased it is skincare not yet another body care set with supersized, though.
TBH thats what most people expect & want for mothers day but thats prob why the ohmanthus one is the big deal

Latest posts

Back