L’occitane TSV 13/03/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's never stuff you want, always super-size wash products, it seems.
I live on my own so wouldn't want jumbo sizes, and as they persist in using SLS as foaming agents in a lot of their stuff it's a no from me.
They do plenty of stuff I really enjoy, though...but I see what L'Occy have on their website when I need it.
I used the Divine Cream for years and I really liked it, I never paid full price though, and I think the RRP was less than £79 then. I seem to remember some folk didn't like the scent, but there is a new version out since I used it, it was highly rated in the Beauty Bible at that time too. The only reason I stopped using it was to use up my many jars of Elemis and Decleor. Last month I needed a daytime moisturiser and I was all set to go back to the Divine Cream and had looked on eBay. However, I read the reviews on QVC for the supersize Korres volumising serum-in moisturiser and bought it instead! I will consider this though if it is a good price.
How did you find the Korres please?

How did you find the Korres please?
I haven't been using it long as Hermes lost the first one and it had to be replaced. The cream is a lovely texture, and it leaves my face more moisturised than the rich version of Elemis PCMC, which I had previously been I had been using, without being greasy. I use it over the Korres Donkey Milk serum which may be overkill, l but I have been using it for a while and I like it. So far the volumising cream hasn't done anything miraculous for me, which of course I wasn't really expecting, but it's a very nice cream to use.

I haven't been using it long as Hermes lost the first one and it had to be replaced. The cream is a lovely texture, and it leaves my face more moisturised than the rich version of Elemis PCMC, which I had previously been I had been using, without being greasy. I use it over the Korres Donkey Milk serum which may be overkill, l but I have been using it for a while and I like it. So far the volumising cream hasn't done anything miraculous for me, which of course I wasn't really expecting, but it's a very nice cream to use.
never thought of buying Korres but your experience has made we want to try it. I love a really rich cream the richer the better now.

L'occitane TSV on QVC UK Friday 12th March 2021 9pm and all night from midnight
Presale on 10th March
You get :
Divine Eyes (new formula) 15ml
Divine Reset Serum 15ml
Divine Immortelle Cream (new formula) 50ml
No idea of the price

L'Occitane 3 Piece Immortelle Icons Skincare Collection
Item Number: 243943
QVC Price £125.00
Todays Special Value Price £79.98
P&P £3.95
3 Easy Pays of £26.66

This three-piece Immortelle Pillars Collection from L'Occitane features the brand new Immortelle Divine Eye & Lips treatment that works to reduce signs of ageing around the delicate eye and lip areas, plus a rich anti-ageing face cream and overnight serum that work to give you a radiant, youthful-looking complexion. Let the power of immortelle essential oil work its magic on your skin with this luxe anti-ageing collection.

*A great saving: : If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from L’Occitane you’d pay £184. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £79.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £100.07.

The Immortelle collection - this collection from L'Occitane offers luxurious anti-ageing skincare formulas infused with luscious Immortelle flower essential oil from the island of Corsica.

Latest launch - the new Immortelle Divine Eye & Lips treatment helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around your eyes and lips and minimise the look of uneven skin tone and puffiness around your eyes, leaving you with a smoother, more even complexion.

Your bedtime routine - the Immortelle Overnight Reset Serum works to smooth and hydrate your skin as you sleep so you can wake up to a fresh, radiant complexion. It works in combination with the Immortelle Divine Cream that helps to tackle the signs of ageing, giving you skin that feels firmer and smoother.

Beautiful beginnings - the hills of Haute-Provence in southern France offered a great source of inspiration to the founders of L'Occitane and still provide a plentiful selection of natural produce and extracts to enrich its pampering range of beauty products.

Contains:

• 1 x NEW Immortelle Divine Eye & Lips (15ml) - an anti-ageing fluid with a soft, silky texture that works to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and visibly smooth out the skin around the delicate eye and lip areas. Formulated with a blend of immortelle extracts and oils
  • 1 x Immortelle Overnight Reset Serum (30ml) - a gel serum that works to deliver instant hydration to your complexion and help reduce signs of fatigue and stress on the skin. This fast-absorbing, lightweight formula will slot neatly into your evening skincare routine and will work to smooth the look of your skin overnight. Contains marjoram and acmella oleacera
  • 1 x Immortelle Divine Cream (50ml) - a luscious face moisturiser with a velvety texture that melts into the skin, giving a sensation of supreme comfort while helping to minimise the visible signs of ageing, such as fine lines and wrinkles. Works to improve the look of luminosity, firmness and tone for a more youthful-looking and radiant appearance. Contains an expert blend of immortelle super, aqueous and oily immortelle extracts rich in omegas 9 and 6, plus immortelle essential oil, evening primrose oil, sunflower seed oil and daisy flower extract

How to use:

Immortelle Divine Eye & Lips:

• Use every morning and evening
  • Apply a thin layer and gently pat and smooth around the eye and lip areas
  • Do not apply directly to lips

Immortelle Divine Cream:

• Apply every morning and/or evening
  • Avoid contact with eyes

Immortelle Overnight Reset Serum:

• Before applying your regular night-time moisturiser or serum, apply this serum to cleansed skin with your fingers, gently massaging it in
  • Can also be used in the morning before you apply your make-up

just got mine. The price paid if for the cream alone. A real treat! Not fussed about the eye product though!

Also the real oil serum "Devine" oil is quite fab! I doubt if the serum in the TSV will touch it. I may sell that on as well and use the money to buy the Devine oil!

A great saving: : If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from L’Occitane you’d pay £184. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £79.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £100.07

Immortelle Divine Eye & Lips (15ml) - £55 cost £25.09
Immortelle Overnight Reset Serum (30ml) - £50 (not 50ml as originally hoped) cost £22.81
Immortelle Divine Cream (50ml) - £79 cost £36.03

Total £184 cost £83.93 incl p&p used in calculations
Thank SCW for original prices quoted

After all these weeks sitting at home eating un-healthy food and drinking too much coffee and not enough water not to mention disrupted sleep probably from all that coffee, my skin it not looking good.

I've gone for this hoping that it will make an improvement before I start back to work and face my adoring public...well the customers.

After all these weeks sitting at home eating un-healthy food and drinking too much coffee and not enough water not to mention disrupted sleep probably from all that coffee, my skin it not looking good.

I've gone for this hoping that it will make an improvement before I start back to work and face my adoring public...well the customers.
I am exactly the same, been working for home, but still have managed to fall into bad habits, dont want to drink lots of water in the colder weather so been drinking lots of tea, coffee etc, chomping on biscuits in the afternoon, the odd glass of wine in the evening, I need to go on a big detox, am going to go for it as really like the look of it and it makes such a nice change to see an l'occitane facial skincare tsv, I know I am not going to look 10 years younger with it, but will still enjoy using it

I didn’t like Divine when I tried it before, at least not the perfume but might have been willing to give it another go. But I don’t want a night product that you have to use with another night product, that’s double the expense! So I am out, especially as for me it is quite a high price point.

just got mine. The price paid if for the cream alone. A real treat! Not fussed about the eye product though!

Also the real oil serum "Devine" oil is quite fab! I doubt if the serum in the TSV will touch it. I may sell that on as well and use the money to buy the Devine oil!
Is that the Devine Youth Oil?

Time for my occasional bitch-rant (occasional only because I don’t see much QVC now).

I flicked the telly on earlier just as the TSV launch show started and I was mesmerised by Alison Young‘s acid yellow check dress (shroud), which is reminiscent of a 1970s Skegness seafront café tablecloth. So I left it on in the background as I was getting something to eat. I only had it on till 9.19pm and in that time, Alison mentioned three times that she is a qualified beauty expert (and aromatherapist, she said once) - I was in and out so she probably said it more and I missed it. There’s something about that phrase that really jars - it sounds such an odd thing for someone to say about themself.

Also, in all that time, the model (Sam?) was constantly rubbing, patting and smoothing the Immortelle cream over her face like her life depended on it. AY introduced her saying Sam’s opinion would be very useful to us as she (Sam) only used the products for the first time recently when she received them to trial. She stressed, too, that they (presumably Sam and AY) had received the stuff free of charge. What’s going on? Have they been told that they have to state that now? As if we need reminding!

As I always say when they are applying creams and perfumes in the studio, WHAT IS THE POINT?!! We don’t need to watch someone apply a ****** face cream! It tells us nothing! We can’t feel, smell or enjoy it. And what difference does it make that the person doing this has had the products to try at home before coming on air to slather more on?!!

:mad:🤬👎

Time for my occasional bitch-rant (occasional only because I don’t see much QVC now).

I flicked the telly on earlier just as the TSV launch show started and I was mesmerised by Alison Young‘s acid yellow check dress (shroud), which is reminiscent of a 1970s Skegness seafront café tablecloth. So I left it on in the background as I was getting something to eat. I only had it on till 9.19pm and in that time, Alison mentioned three times that she is a qualified beauty expert (and aromatherapist, she said once) - I was in and out so she probably said it more and I missed it. There’s something about that phrase that really jars - it sounds such an odd thing for someone to say about themself.

Also, in all that time, the model (Sam?) was constantly rubbing, patting and smoothing the Immortelle cream over her face like her life depended on it. AY introduced her saying Sam’s opinion would be very useful to us as she (Sam) only used the products for the first time recently when she received them to trial. She stressed, too, that they (presumably Sam and AY) had received the stuff free of charge. What’s going on? Have they been told that they have to state that now? As if we need reminding!

As I always say when they are applying creams and perfumes in the studio, WHAT IS THE POINT?!! We don’t need to watch someone apply a ****** face cream! It tells us nothing! We can’t feel, smell or enjoy it. And what difference does it make that the person doing this has had the products to try at home before coming on air to slather more on?!!

:mad:🤬👎I

:mad:🤬👎
I have to agree, especially about the constant application by the model of the face cream to the point of making her face look like an oil slick! I do like the Divine cream and have noticed an improvement to my skin over time but that demonstration would put a first time purchaser off buying it. The TSV is great value and have ordered it but I couldn't watch much of the 9pm launch like you AndiK.

I have to agree, especially about the constant application by the model of the face cream to the point of making her face look like an oil slick! I do like the Divine cream and have noticed an improvement to my skin over time but that demonstration would put a first time purchaser off buying it. The TSV is great value and have ordered it but I couldn't watch much of the 9pm launch like you AndiK.
It’s just infuriating, isn’t it?

I have a mini pot of Divine cream (must have been in a Tili box or maybe from M&S?) so I’ll give it a go. Basically, the woman applying it on QVC would have used the equivalent of three of the mini pots like mine during one show. I hope you enjoy your set, anyway. Treats are important!

Latest posts

Back