L’Occitane TSV 21/11/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Its Royal Mail I’ve been having headaches with here of late. I’m waiting on two parcels that both should have been here on Tuesday according to the tracking texts I got from them, but neither arrived and are both apparently in sorting offices in different parts of the country. A parcel I received a week or so ago took just over two weeks to arrive (again with RM). We seem to get no post at all for days - sometimes a week - then get loads all at once, we definitely dont have a postie on our street every day, and I'm not in the middle of the countryside or anything. 😟
Here for the last about a month we have only been getting post about twice a week, and I live a couple of miles from the sorting office.

Well I sent them another email just to clarify and get it off my chest, nothing will come of it I know but it helped make me feel better. Also adding in 20 + years of shopping with them, they've never improved.

I'm waiting for two other different parcels from Hermes as well and tbh, I'm dreading it'll keep happening, which it shouldn't of course. I've ordered something from Austrailia and that'll come quicker than QVC's parcel. Says a lot IMO

Quick question if anyone can answer regarding the facial skin care please.
The Divine cream I was thinking to sample at some point in the near future.
But now since I noticed there’s a little pot of the Precious cream in my M&S advent calendar. What is the difference between the two ranges as both contain the very well featured on Q yellow immortal flower is it?

My tracking on my Hermes parcel still hasn’t been updated after their ”it’ll be delivered on the next working day” email yesterday. 🙄 One of the RM ones has been updated and is due today, but that was ordered after the one that’s still stuck at the South Midlands depot. Unfortunately the “stuck” one is more expensive than the one that’s now at my local sorting office.

As both of those are 48 hours tracked, I’m going to ring the company to let them know because they’ve now been in transit for 5 days. I’m not going to complain because it was a same day dispatch and so isn’t their fault, but they might be able to see what’s going on.

But now since I noticed there’s a little pot of the Precious cream in my M&S advent calendar. What is the difference between the two ranges as both contain the very well featured on Q yellow immortal flower is it?
quick google says "The Precious range (in the blue packaging) is good to slow down first signs of ageing (for 25-45 years old), while the Divine range is better for reversing damage in more mature skin (45 plus)."

I‘m afraid that I can’t help with a comparison between the two, but I bought the tin with the 4 mini pots of the Divine cream in it to try. Although my skin isn’t too bad, the Divine cream made no difference so I won’t bother buying it again. I’ve returned to my usual brand.

I‘m afraid that I can’t help with a comparison between the two, but I bought the tin with the 4 mini pots of the Divine cream in it to try. Although my skin isn’t too bad, the Divine cream made no difference so I won’t bother buying it again. I’ve returned to my usual brand.
Thanks Toril think I saw a little pot set too.
Did you find the cream heavy or light, I‘m finding I can’t abide something that feels greasy and sitting on my skin.

quick google says "The Precious range (in the blue packaging) is good to slow down first signs of ageing (for 25-45 years old), while the Divine range is better for reversing damage in more mature skin (45 plus)."
Looks like M&S Advent Calendar Day no 3 is more suited to my daughter then 🤭😂

Thanks Toril think I saw a little pot set too.
Did you find the cream heavy or light, I‘m finding I can’t abide something that feels greasy and sitting on my skin.

I did initially find the cream a little heavy, but I probably put too much on when I first tried it. 😳 Using less meant my skin didn’t feel as sticky but it still didn’t sink in as well as the brands I currently use. A lot of the “premium” brands seem too rich for my skin. The smell is different as well, although not unpleasant. I personally wouldn’t buy a bigger size because, for me, the cost wouldn’t be worth it, so buying the mini sizes was the best option for me.

I much prefer the Precious in the blue jar. For me the Divine in the yellow jar smells horrible, costs a bomb and isn’t any more effective. I can’t remember the texture of Divine. If I had to buy a cream from Loccy on the DHS it would be the blue Precious one.

I did initially find the cream a little heavy, but I probably put too much on when I first tried it. 😳 Using less meant my skin didn’t feel as sticky but it still didn’t sink in as well as the brands I currently use. A lot of the “premium” brands seem too rich for my skin. The smell is different as well, although not unpleasant. I personally wouldn’t buy a bigger size because, for me, the cost wouldn’t be worth it, so buying the mini sizes was the best option for me.
Many thanks for that will try this little pot of precious tomorrow ( not supposed to know what’s in each box) if that’s heavy for me I’m guessing the Devine will be more so.

I much prefer the Precious in the blue jar. For me the Divine in the yellow jar smells horrible, costs a bomb and isn’t any more effective. I can’t remember the texture of Divine. If I had to buy a cream from Loccy on the DHS it would be the blue Precious one.
Thanks Mazza much appreciated. Got a little plastic scoop for tomorrow’s little blue pot. 😂

The Devine has more of the active ingredient and is a little richer. If you live near a L'Occitane store they are good with samples. Its a very very good cream for more mature skin and rightly gets excellent reviews.

M&S advent calendar box no 3 Precious pot today so have tried the cream, just following a cleanse with nothing extra underneath.
Texture is fine and isn not too thick for me, but does appear thicker than the PCMC, slightly more towards the Oxygenating Night Cream.
There is the distinctive fragrance, well that did surprised me on opening, but not a problem at the moment.
I did only take a small amount that’s not easy for me, I do find easier to do with a little pot and scoop, as with the larger pots I can be heavy handed.
It has easily suck in and has left my face with no sticky residue at all, but does feel moisturised.
I see QVC have only the Devine little pot sets, at least three different options available at the moment. They are with the four gold pots with a tin or a bag, more than likely stocked because it’s the favourite of Alexis and she says it’s the brands best seller.
Anyway first impressions are very positive and I will be certainly using up this cute little blue pot.
Thank you very much for taking the time to respond to my plea for advice, it’s much appreciated.

So disappointed with the lavender shea butter, it smells nothing like the 30 ml lavender it's going straight back.

Here for the last about a month we have only been getting post about twice a week, and I live a couple of miles from the sorting office.
It’s been the same here in Chelmsford. Some delivery people told me they’d been brought in from another area. 20 odd miles away.

Latest posts

Back