L’Occitane TSV 21/11/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh dear, looks like L'Occitane may have to go back on my list. :sneaky:

Be brave just unsee that flow chart. The excuses I use to avoid brands amaze me often.

I was a gym buddy ages ago and the (mainly men) heavy free weights was opposite the Elemis shop/salon and the grunts, groans, smells, etc put me off the brand. It makes me avoid the brand to this day.

It’s one of my friends birthday today and it’s tradition now that I always get her a L’Occitane advent calendar as part of her gift.
I ummed and ahhhed this year and decided that I couldn’t do it so I bought her the Holland & Barrett one instead. Another bonus with that is it contains various different brands to try rather than just one. Anyway, she seemed delighted with it so my gamble paid off 👍
I was tempted by the H&B calendar. I might have another look now!

If anyone is just wanting some decent hand cream, I noticed this on the website yesterday. I know that I don't use L'Occitane, but even I can this that this is an excellent price for what you're getting....

I was very tempted by this as it’s such a bargain but then I looked at my inventory and worked out I have just under 3 litres of hand cream in the stash. That’s just the tubes so I’m not counting the bottles of hand lotion from Molton Brown, etc.

Go on, everyone - judge me. I need to hear it! :oops:

Three litres? Blimey. Wouldn’t that be 20 normal size Loccy tubes? I salute you, Andi, 😂. In my defence for buying this I only now have one unopened Loccy (having opened another just last night) but I regard the hand lotion as a completely separate daytime stash which means I am technically running out of night time cream!

Three litres? Blimey. Wouldn’t that be 20 normal size Loccy tubes? I salute you, Andi, 😂. In my defence for buying this I only now have one unopened Loccy (having opened another just last night) but I regard the hand lotion as a completely separate daytime stash which means I am technically running out of night time cream!
I know, I’m terrible. In my defence (sort of), I haven’t bought any new ones for some time. On the other hand (no pun intended), that means the ones I have are seriously aged! I daren’t even begin to tot up the volume of hand lotion also stashed.

Anyway, I’m glad you’re going for it because I know you’ll make good use of it and you have a good reason.

I was very tempted by this as it’s such a bargain but then I looked at my inventory and worked out I have just under 3 litres of hand cream in the stash. That’s just the tubes so I’m not counting the bottles of hand lotion from Molton Brown, etc.

Go on, everyone - judge me. I need to hear it! :oops:
You'll get absolutely no judgement from me Andi because last weekend I finally decided to tot up exactly how much shower gel/body wash etc that I actually have in stock at the moment.
Let's just say that it was more than I thought. Much, much more than I thought. Including the piddly little 30ml bottles of MB that I seem to have accumulated (even though I really don't like them so God only knows how I ended up with so many of them) I currently have over 25 litres dotted about the house. 26.38 litres to be exact. And no, I'm not even ashamed. It'll get used eventually I suppose. 😊

I am a hand cream addict and looked and thought OH!!!

Then noticed though the photo shows the original one they are the Ylang, Jasmine and Rose. So no.

Also, I have a draw full of tubes of hand creams and a 450 mls pump bottle o_O

Friends go on holiday and bring me back, hand cream.

You'll get absolutely no judgement from me Andi because last weekend I finally decided to tot up exactly how much shower gel/body wash etc that I actually have in stock at the moment.
Let's just say that it was more than I thought. Much, much more than I thought. Including the piddly little 30ml bottles of MB that I seem to have accumulated (even though I really don't like them so God only knows how I ended up with so many of them) I currently have over 25 litres dotted about the house. 26.38 litres to be exact. And no, I'm not even ashamed. It'll get used eventually I suppose. 😊
Oh dear. At least I'm not the only one with such a bad habit. I wouldn't be surprised if I have a similar amount of shower gel to you actually but if I daren't add up how much hand lotion I have, I definitely daren't add up the shower gels. I have at least three of the big bottles (nearly a litre each) of Philosophy shower gels and the same of SBC ones so there's 6 litres before I even start on the Molton Brown, gifts, etc. And yes, even the small bottles of MB would add up! 😲

And yet, we'll both be on here in a few weeks when the MB TSV is coming up, or there's some other deal, wondering not whether to buy or not but which option and how many!! 🤣

Oh dear. At least I'm not the only one with such a bad habit. I wouldn't be surprised if I have a similar amount of shower gel to you actually but if I daren't add up how much hand lotion I have, I definitely daren't add up the shower gels. I have at least three of the big bottles (nearly a litre each) of Philosophy shower gels and the same of SBC ones so there's 6 litres before I even start on the Molton Brown, gifts, etc. And yes, even the small bottles of MB would add up! 😲

And yet, we'll both be on here in a few weeks when the MB TSV is coming up, or there's some other deal, wondering not whether to buy or not but which option and how many!! 🤣
Well, there's absolutely no point in arguing with you because yes, it's 100% true, and we both know it.
When is the next MB TSV by the way? Not for me of course, I'm clearly just asking for a friend 😂😂

Latest posts

Back