L’Occitane TSV 21/11/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You'll get absolutely no judgement from me Andi because last weekend I finally decided to tot up exactly how much shower gel/body wash etc that I actually have in stock at the moment.
Let's just say that it was more than I thought. Much, much more than I thought. Including the piddly little 30ml bottles of MB that I seem to have accumulated (even though I really don't like them so God only knows how I ended up with so many of them) I currently have over 25 litres dotted about the house. 26.38 litres to be exact. And no, I'm not even ashamed. It'll get used eventually I suppose. 😊
I’m feeling quite good now! After reading yours and Andi‘s posts I’ve just done a stock take and in the stash I have 8.1 litres. Well done me! I suppose I should mention that I have three quite full ones on the go at the moment so that sort of takes me up close to 9. And a Juniper Jazz and a Eucalypus coming soon so probably a total from tomorrow of 9.5 litres. It’s still quite bad though, isn’t it! Oh well, never mind. When’s the next TSV? 😂😂😂 This doesn’t include hand washes of course, 🤭.

I’m feeling quite good now! After reading yours and Andi‘s posts I’ve just done a stock take and in the stash I have 8.1 litres. Well done me! I suppose I should mention that I have three quite full ones on the go at the moment so that sort of takes me up close to 9. And a Juniper Jazz and a Eucalypus coming soon so probably a total from tomorrow of 9.5 litres. It’s still quite bad though, isn’t it! Oh well, never mind. When’s the next TSV? 😂😂😂 This doesn’t include hand washes of course, 🤭.
molton brown 9th dec

I like the two L'Occitane perfume sets I have recently bought. Not a fan of the shea butter range anymore.

if it didnt have the body cream in it then i might of been intrested for mum but nah this is why Q know not to add one into tsvs as it does put a lot of people off so im surprised they put one in
A lot of people do like body lotion/cream in a TSV especially L'Occitane, see loads mention it on Alexis's social media.

A lot of people do like body lotion/cream in a TSV especially L'Occitane, see loads mention it on Alexis's social media.
I do, what I don't want is millions of shower gel which a lot of beauty TSVs have, I just don't get through much of it. I don't use any now myself, I use my Beekman goats milk soap which I absolutely love. Gave a bar to my youngest son who also loves it and has decided to give up shower gel, skin is much more healthy and nourished for it.

I am a hand cream addict and looked and thought OH!!!

Then noticed though the photo shows the original one they are the Ylang, Jasmine and Rose. So no.

Also, I have a draw full of tubes of hand creams and a 450 mls pump bottle o_O

Friends go on holiday and bring me back, hand cream.
My trio of 200ml handcreams arrived just now and they are as per the photo, all “plain” Shea. So they should last a while!

I always prefer to have body lotion in a TSV.
It's the thing I use least and I'm a bit like Super, I'd prefer another product. We all like different things though and if there's a body cream/lotion I use it on my hands as I go through tons of hand creams.

CC

Latest posts

Back