L’Occitane TSV 21/11/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

L'Occitane 7 Piece Collection TSV 21/11/21 (Lavender, Rose, Vanilla Bouquet)

Lavender

500ml Foaming Bath RRP £27 + post
200ml Ultra Rich Body Cream RRP £35 + post
150ml Hand Cream RRP £21.50 + post
30ml Hand Cream RRP £8 + post
30ml Dry Skin Foot Cream RRP £8 + post
12ml Ultra Rich Lip Balm RRP £9 + post
100g Soap RRP £6 + post

Total RRP £114.50 + post

Rose/Hibiscus

500ml Rose Shower Gel RRP £30 + post
150ml Hibiscus Hand Cream RRP £21.50 + post
30ml Rose Hand Cream RRP £8 + post
100g Soap RRP £6 + post

Total RRP £117.50 + post

Vanilla Bouquet

500ml Shower Cream RRP £33 + post
150ml Hand Cream RRP £21.50 + post
30ml Hand Cream RRP £8 + post
100g Soap RRP £6 + post

Total RRP £120.50 + post

Attachments

• L'Occitane TSV 1.jpg
    L'Occitane TSV 1.jpg
    287.5 KB · Views: 1,009
  • L'Occitane TSV 2.jpg
    L'Occitane TSV 2.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 985
  • L'Occitane TSV 3.jpg
    L'Occitane TSV 3.jpg
    378 KB · Views: 815
  • L'Occitane TSV 4.jpg
    L'Occitane TSV 4.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 945
These look gorgeous, but again, like Elemis, these guys sell in China… which means they allow their products to be tested on animals. And that is a big no for me.
Yes, they look lovely and would have got one, but am not. I have given up on these and Elemis since they went to China. Shame, but my conscience just won't let me. I love animals and can't bear the thought of what the Chinese do to them. But these sets do look nice.

Yes, they look lovely and would have got one, but am not. I have given up on these and Elemis since they went to China. Shame, but my conscience just won't let me. I love animals and can't bear the thought of what the Chinese do to them. But these sets do look nice.
That is exactly how I feel. Totally unacceptable in this day and age.

It’s one of my friends birthday today and it’s tradition now that I always get her a L’Occitane advent calendar as part of her gift.
I ummed and ahhhed this year and decided that I couldn’t do it so I bought her the Holland & Barrett one instead. Another bonus with that is it contains various different brands to try rather than just one. Anyway, she seemed delighted with it so my gamble paid off 👍

I haven`t bought L`Occi for years. No excuse these days for animal testing and I would have thought the brand was big enough not to care whether they sell in China and other Countries which insist on such testing.
Exactly. But profit over principles it seems… and now they own Elemis that’s gone the same way. Very disappointing.

It’s one of my friends birthday today and it’s tradition now that I always get her a L’Occitane advent calendar as part of her gift.
I ummed and ahhhed this year and decided that I couldn’t do it so I bought her the Holland & Barrett one instead. Another bonus with that is it contains various different brands to try rather than just one. Anyway, she seemed delighted with it so my gamble paid off 👍
I don`t buy beauty advent calendars but if I did, then the HB one would be the one I`d buy too. Good choice and I`m glad your friend liked it.

Animal Testing in China.

I can't remember all the details but L'Occitane have worked very hard to change might even have stopped the animal testing in China. It was a good year ago I read this so have no idea of the latest situation.

I generally don't buy L'Occitane therefore didn't need to remember the details. However if Santa did bring the Lavender bubble bath t would be very rude of me not to use that. I love the fragrance of that, but strange it's only the bubble bath I like, to me the fragrance does change product to product.

I only like the lavender bath gel and just bought one in the local L'Occitane shop recently.

Animal Testing in China.

I can't remember all the details but L'Occitane have worked very hard to change might even have stopped the animal testing in China. It was a good year ago I read this so have no idea of the latest situation.

I generally don't buy L'Occitane therefore didn't need to remember the details. However if Santa did bring the Lavender bubble bath t would be very rude of me not to use that. I love the fragrance of that, but strange it's only the bubble bath I like, to me the fragrance does change product to product.
045EF7D6-E8EA-4AEB-B34B-3BCA65614CAA.jpeg

Latest posts

Back